• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lag problems with recording.

Seth'White Fox'

Smash Journeyman
Inbewteen Corneria, Midgar, Mushroom kingdom, and
I just got a brand spanking new computer. My dads in the biz and really knew what he was doing. Unfortunally, I'm not as adept. I got this new video card that has video inputs, ect(I hope I'm useing the right termonolgy >.<) so I can plug systems into my compy and reccourd them. However, there is very noticible lag. the button presses don't effect untill about half a secound after you press them. Me being a Fox/Marth/Shiek/ and sometimes Roy player is effecting me greatly.(Not so much with Roy :chuckle: ) Does anyone have a remdy for this.

By the way I'm piss poor. The computer was a gift :chuckle: .

By the way: :chuckle: This pokemon theme is cracking me up. Who knew posting would represent a battle?

Press22

Smash Journeyman
buy a system av cable at gamestop they're $12 and plug it in to your tv and computer at same time and just watch it on your Tv

James Sparrow

Smash Master
You shouldn't be playing on the computer. If you have a vcr, there is most likely a composite audio/video in and a composite audio/video out (this is true on some tvs too). If the vcr also has an RF or cable out, you can plug the composite cords from the gamecube into the video in on the vcr, and use RF to get it to the tv; at the same time you can run a basic composite cord set from the vcr to the video card. The capturing method would be the same, but you would be looking at the tv to play rather than the computer monitor.

Top Bottom