• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lag problems..please help.

AsherXII

Smash Cadet
Well, earlier I played a few matches with someone who lives nearby. (about 15 miles perhaps). and yet, It lagged like crazy. I KNOW this isn't normal, as I haven't had lag problems in the past. Is my Wii broken or something? I don't know what else could be causing it. One day, my matches just suddenly started lagging like crazy. It's been that way ever since. Does anyone know if something may have fried in my wii, causing lag like this? is that even possible? Please help if you can. Thanks. I've been using a wired connection using the LAN adapter if it matters. (maybe the adapter is broken?)

A6M Zero

Smash Ace
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=155378

Also, a lot of the time a certain area goes under maintenance, a while ago my small cities whole itnernet was being fixed up, so it could just be something like that. Also, make sure your friend (or you) didn't decide they were going to seed 190 torrents. Try calling your ISP to see if you could be transferred to a different node, as sometimes they get overused.

Barge

All I want is a custom title
Doesnt matter how far you are from someone, you can lag with anyone =/

Top Bottom