• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(Lack of) Gamecube Adapters

PlanFive

Smash Rookie
Hello everyone, I am planning to hold a tournament for Smash 4 for a fundraiser in the coming month, but I have just realized that the demand to use gamecube controllers has gone up among my playgroup, and we only have enough adapters for around half of our setups. I was wondering if anyone had good ideas to circumvent this problem, as the ability to get more adapters is very limited. We rely on certain people to bring setups, and I do not wish to force them to bring adapters as well. I also do not wish to dip into the entry fee as not only do most of the entry fees go towards whatever we are fundraising for.

Mr Blokes

Smash Cadet
I just bought the Newest Wii Pro Controller, i forget what its called. and its WAY freaking amazing...

I play better than I ever did with a GC controller... No joke... It's actually the most ergonomic controller nintendo ever made.

PlanFive

Smash Rookie
The gamecube controllers aren't the problem, its the lack of adapters for each setup that's the problem

Pippin (Peregrin Took)

Formerly “ItalianBaptist”
Switch FC
SW-0542-4021-7641
Mayflash adapters have gone down in price and up in availability on Amazon. According to vgbc-tantalus there's little to no lag issues, so I'd try to get as many people as possible to get those

Top Bottom