• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Labo Man folds the competition ~ Labo Man SSBU Thread

BigMac1304

Smash Apprentice
Talk about the newcomer no one's talking about - Labo Man!

His Neutral B would be throwing Joy Cons from his back in this order: Red (Strong and slow), Blue (Fast and weak), and Grey (Normal). The Joy Cons disappear upon impact. His Final Smash would be turning into the Labo Robot and wreaking havoc across the stage

Last edited:

BigMac1304

Smash Apprentice
If Game and Watch, Wii Fit Trainer, and ROB have a spot, why can't labo

1.21 Jiggawatts

Smash Cadet
I have a crazy idea Form labo man. Imagine a character like Rosalina and Luma, but it’s only when Luma gets attack do you actually take damage

Neutral Special - Rumble - Labo Man shakes stunning anyone around him

Side Special - Joycon Throw - (This is just like King K Rule’s side)

Up Special - Joycon Spin - Labo Man throws the Joycon upwards, which causes him to spin while flying upwards

Down Special - Joycon deattach his Joycon and it functions like an item

Final Smash - IDK, possible the robot suit

Only the Joycon can take damage, damage done to Labo Man does nothing, but might cause him to drop the Joycon

Last edited:

BigMac1304

Smash Apprentice
Since E3's coming up and a smash character will inevitably be released, and if Labo Man is revealed, I just wanted to say: I told you so.

Top Bottom