• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

L> Brawl training buddy in boston area

Sable

Smash Rookie
Link to original post: [drupal=5335]L> Brawl training buddy in boston area[/drupal]

Hey Everyone, just finished work for the summer and have a good 3 weeks before college starts up again. I'm a pseudo-pro anything main who lives just north of Boston. Unfortunately I don't have a car or a wii, so any potential sparing buddy would have to either pick me up or bring his/her brawl to my house. PM me if you're interested

I generally wreck people who claim to be the best in their high school, but the closest I've come to playing anyone remotely professional was watching my brother (Who I'm on par with) beat Fatal's girlfriend while she was both drunk and high. Seeing as the match was incredibly even and my brother was taking it 100 times more seriously than his opponent I doubt I'm that good.

Top Bottom