• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kyoushu's Button Shop.

Kyoushu

Smash Rookie

Welcome to my shop. Here, I may create small 50x25 px. buttons used for anything you want (I can also create other sized images, BTW.)
The request format is as followed.

Size: The size of the buttons are normally 50x25, but feel free to alter them.
Image: Do you want any pictures in your buttons? Normal-sized images are usually too big to put in 50x25 pixel buttons, but, like altering the size, feel free.
Color Scheme: What would you like the general color scheme to be?
Text: What do you want the button to say? :-/
Font: What's the style of the font you want, or do you have a specific font in mind?

Examples:

How to do this:
To put a button into your signature with a link attached to, all you have to do is:
1. Open up two of your favorite web browsers. Go to my shop with one of the browsers, and go to the page where your finished request is on. Go to the link you want your button to carry with the other.

2. Edit Signature. Hit the Insert Link button (The Earth icon with a paper clip-looking thing below it), and paste the link to wherever.

3. Don't touch anything in the current browser. (If you do click away, it will unhighlight the second link. Once again, if you do, just highlight the second link in the Insert URL thing.) Alt+Tab or just click into the other browser, containing your button. Obtain the URL. Alt+Tab or click back to the Signature Edit browser and hit the Insert Image button (A postcard icon with mountains on it in a yellow background) and paste the link. Hit OK and hit Save Changes.

Test it out to make sure it works, and there you go.

Kyoushu

Smash Rookie

Just a basic patchwork-after-color job. I didn't really know if you wanted a sig or a button. Eh, anyway, there you go.

E123Omega

Smash Lord
Yeah.

Text: E123Omega.
Font: Some cool looking like the text in that pink button that's shown in your examples.
Background color: Blue.
Background: Have it in the design that the first button in your button examples is.

Thanx.

tappy

Smash Ace
i'd like a button:)

SIZE: make it just barely smaller that the one you made for E123Omega
IMAGE:

COLOR: dark green
TEXT: can you make one button say tappy and another one say LOZ, and everything else the same;)
FONT: Papyrus

Top Bottom