• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kusanagi's Aesthetic Falcon for P:M 2.5b, 2.1 and vBrawl

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
This thread is for a little advertisement and nothing more, so I'll be keeping it plain and simple.​
This is just Falcon with some extra SFX and Effects on a few things. Minor changes that add a little to his character for the fun of it.​
What's changed?​
Knee sweetspot (HYES! + Extra), How the Falcon Punch sounds, How Falcon Punch sounds on a direct hit, and the Final Smash.​
Also there are little sound changes like his intro, his Wait2 and Wait3 and his Victory Poses a graphical changes to Up Taunt and Win1.​
We've seen Falcon make a burning falcon appear on his fist during his Falcon Punch, but what would happen if he channeled so much power that he HIMSELF became the falcon and slammed into the enemy?​
Use the FS and find out.​
...Or have a peek at these 3 picture links since I can't figure out how the hell spoiler tags work on this forum for me to hide stuff.​
Original FS animation by Kurobit.​
For 2.5b: The difference between the two files in this version is simple.​
With Knee Up-Taunt Tech - Has P:M's original Easter Egg where you have to hold Up-Taunt during a sweetspotted Knee for Falcon to say "HYES!".​
Knee Goes Hyes On Sweetspot Automatically - Just as it says, if you sweetspot a Knee, Falcon will say "HYES!" without you needing to hold Up-Taunt.​
Both work without errors with all versions of P:M 2.5b online or offline.​
Enjoy. :3​

Top Bottom