• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KTAR9 Results - Project M, Brawl, Melee

Smashboards

18 years old!
Administrator
Premium
Writing Team
KTAR9 - operated by @Keitaro - was completed successfully last night! You can watch the stream archive at the Clash Tournament Twitch channel. There were over 70 entrants for Project M - more than Brawl or Melee. The big winners were @Mew2King who won Project M 1v1 and 2v2 with Rolex, and Melee 1v1 and 2v2 and CT Zero. CT Zero took home the Brawl 1v1 trophy with his dominant Meta Knight. Nairo and ADHD won Brawl 2v2. The tournament will have videos from all three games uploaded to the Clash Tournament YouTube channel. Clash Tournaments was recently sponsored by Smashboards.

You can check out the full results for KTAR9 by going to the tournament results here.

TheQuasiZillionaire

Smash Cadet
Who was/were Mew2King's teammate(s) for the 2v2s?

EDIT: Nevermind, I looked it up. It was Rolex for PM and Zero for Melee. But I feel like they should be mentioned in the post. You can't win 2v2 by yourself. Well, you can, but that's not how it's done. :p

Last edited:

DaDavid

Just Another Sword User
NNID
DaDavidEffect
Switch FC
SW-7381-1262-2246
Plus I would honestly say that Rolex put in more work than M2K in PM, so it's a shame he wasn't mentioned.

At any rate, KTAR9 was pretty live if you ask me. Skipped over watching Melee, but PM was on point and Brawl Doubles actually got me pretty hype at some points.

Top Bottom