• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Krystal Makes Her Brawl Appearance...

blooagga

Smash Journeyman
You know usually in most games I pick female characters because I figure "If i'm going to look at a character for hours a day I'd rather it be a girl"

silver777

Smash Champion
In Akaneia, blasting every castle with a pink Land
I was hoping they add another female fighter to this near sausagefest of a roster. I tend to pick the female characters as they usually kick but and take more names than the guys. Oh well :ohwell:
for all i know the could have gave him an axe that shoots lasers.
they COULD have had Wolf have an original move set, but they choose not to.

like everyone said, If Krystal got in, they would make her a clone too.

D.A.N.

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5257-9865-7609
I like Krystal and love the Star Fox series, but she can wait. She's not some huge character that I won't mind waiting to see playable in a sequel. I'd rather take Peppy, Slippy, or Leon before Krystal.

Arteen

Smash Lord
Look, the ONLY thing holding back Wolf was the fear that'd he be a Fox clone. And he's NOT. So calm down.
Except for the Landmaster Final Smash, and similar special moves (I don't know about the normal moves), of course.
:urg:

Because only 5 people voted for Dedede, AM I RITE????
Did you even read the definition I provided? Polls do not necessarily imply voting.

Superstarmario

Smash Journeyman
Lawl for Krystal. Never liked her. And to make someone's day, "lol furries".

Though what makes you laugh can make you cry. Dear Geno and Megaman. :(

Yeah, Brawls final roster is a nice kick in the nads. Totally needed another Link clone.

"I really have thought of everything" DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERP.

pirkid

Smash Lord
That;s the whole reason, Wolf got in because it's easier to create clones,
Krystal wouldn't have worked as a Fox clone, and so Wolf made the cut instead.

Maybe he just, ran out of time.

silver777

Smash Champion
In Akaneia, blasting every castle with a pink Land
That;s the whole reason, Wolf got in because it's easier to create clones,
Krystal wouldn't have worked as a Fox clone, and so Wolf made the cut instead.

Maybe he just, ran out of time.
It doesn't work that way.

the characters are already selected BEFORE the developement starts, there is no "X took Y's place" or "If X is added he will be a clone/have an original moveset"

the characters are planned out beforehand, and R.O.B didn't take anyone's spot.

the clone characters are MEANT to be clones, they can make them original, but they didn't/

pirkid

Smash Lord
It doesn't work that way.

the characters are already selected BEFORE the developement starts, there is no "X took Y's place" or "If X is added he will be a clone/have an original moveset"

the characters are planned out beforehand, and R.O.B didn't take anyone's spot.
Well, color me purple with bananas. I'ma go play SNES now, cause I got owned. :ohwell:

Moon/Sun

Smash Apprentice
You know usually in most games I pick female characters because I figure "If i'm going to look at a character for hours a day I'd rather it be a girl"
For me my quote is " Whether I win or loose I look good doing it"

Gesi1223

Smash Apprentice
Hmm, and ZSS in a skin tight suit is not racy?
And Grammar please. Don't diss her fans because people can like whoever they want.
I don't think japan is too fond of their Heroins being an animal AND being nearly nude. A.K.A The Japanese don't have much of a "furry" fanbase.

Hence the lack of love for Krystal and more love for the evil wolf character against a fox in space. It seems to make more sense.

ZSS makes more sense since she's human and apparently the Japanese are a little more open about sensual things like 'skin tight and nearly paper thin' body suits, I guess.

(Useless knowledge)If you've also noticed Shigeru Miyamoto has something for blonde blue eyed females. As Peach, Zelda, and Samus(Actually made by Gunpei Yokoi and Makoto Kanou) have all had that look.(Useless knowledge)

soulz

Smash Cadet
Every character should get a landmaster, maybe this one could just move horizontally this time, instead of spinning. I mean if 3 characters get one, the whole roster should be privileged to get one too.

Kirby M.D.

Smash Journeyman
Well, I like a good joke. To be honest with you, I like a good trolling, especially if furries are involved. (laughs)

/Sakurai

Kiki52

Smash Journeyman
Krystal would have been cool in Brawl but I hope they wouldn't make her a sex object like they did Samus. Krystal probably wasn't chosen because an animal cannot be labeled as foxy even though she's a fox (no pun intended).

Like another poster said above, I don't know why they have too many Blond blue eyed people. Comeon, give us some variety, don't they think brunette or red hair and brown eyes are pretty as well? I could have sworn in the Metroid comics, Samus shown as a little girl had brunette hair. At least they made Zelda have darker hair compared to Peach's or Samus'.

Demon Kirby

Smash Champion
In all reality they are.
Prove us wrong.
Wolf is only similar in his special moves and Final Smash, and even then they are different.

Wolf's blaster is the slowest yet strongest. His side special rises slightly instead of going straight. His up special is instant and can be curved. His reflector is basically the strongest of the 3 (I think).

His Landmaster also shoots 1-hit KO blasts from the tip (and only the tip) of his cannon, but it also doesn't last as long. It also has higher knockback when ramming into other players.

Iceman12

Smash Journeyman
We're back on the 3 Fox clones nonsense again? All 3 space animals are very different in playstyle. Given they all share similar specials, they all have different properties. Final smashes are the same(insert lame landmaster joke),but aerials, tilts, smashes, and throws in the case of Wolf are different. Personally, I'm glad Krystal is just a taunt, Wolf is the more important character to the series overall.

Top Bottom