• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Krunk Con. This is what we went through...

Status
Not open for further replies.

±wì§+ë®

Smash Journeyman
Lmao. Brilliant Mike. I mean, it's not like the avatars are for the public or anything. I mean it's not like their's this wide a$sed selection of pictures that the general smash community can choose from. That just sounds all to rediculous...

flaco

The Terminator
well am glad am not black right about know lol well that was funny lol and messed up at the same time lol.

±wì§+ë®

Smash Journeyman
Yeah...the whole being black thing sucks when other black people have no home training. Kinda embarrassing...but entertaining. I mean come on, who doesn't like laughing at the misfortunate every once in a while. I know I do. ;)

flaco

The Terminator
lol thats messed up bor but nice true that lol I agree am not black am white no am not am hisp or am I yes I am lol.

±wì§+ë®

Smash Journeyman
BUT...I will say this though. If you live in GA...you don't put Video Game tournaments in Bankhead. Of all places, it was a pretty ******** decision. But you all still have your vital organs and $hit so, you all got off pretty alright.

co_and_me

Smash Lord
DUDE that video is hilarious. The red building in the bigining is what the place looks like. I even thought I recognized one of the guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom