• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kritikal vs Rizzo Critique and Comment please

Kritikal

Smash Rookie
My friend(Rizzo) and I(Kritikal) decided to start video taping our matches recently and couldnt help but show whatever talent we have to the rest of the Smash Boards Community

Please Comment on what you see...any feedback, criticism or compliments are welcomed and will only help us get better in the end. Keep in mind im trying to get better as Dr.Mario and he is mainly Ice Climbers.

These are all uploaded to youtube.

Kritikal(Fox) vs Rizzo(Falco)
Kritikal(Falco) vs Rizzo(Fox)

Kritikal(Dr.Mario) vs Rizzo(ICs) Round 1
Kritikal(Dr.Mario) vs Rizzo(ICs) Round 2
Kritikal(Dr.Mario) vs Rizzo(ICs) Round 3

Kritikal(Falco) vs Rizzo(ICs) Round 1
Kritikal(Falco) vs Rizzo(ICs) Round 2

Kritikal(Fox) vs Rizzo(ICs)

Kritikal(Y.Link) vs Rizzo(ICs)

Kritikal(Mario) vs Rizzo(Mewtwo)

Once again...anything ideas you have for our gameplay are greatly appreciated

You can contact me on AIM at KhalenWear
You can contact Rizzo on AIM at NoobasaurusRexxx

Thanks!

the_air_up_there7

Smash Ace
Laredo Texas (training mode), offseason :)
You use the same characters as me :laugh: . Oh well you guys need speed on your game. For you, you need to shine with falco, get faster with the short hop lasers by fastfalling, wavedash, and well yeah what else can I say try to pillar and do shine combos more. For doc and mario don't use the runing then forward A its all wiso, mm... "weak." Try to approach with wavedash and grab or use a smash attack, but try to do most grabs so u can do some nasty combos. It's all I got for you.

_myth_

Smash Cadet
watched a minute into the 1st match. way to much dodge rolling with fox and falco. no wave dash implemented into your game.

Kritikal

Smash Rookie
Yeh I feel ya on the speed part. Me and my friend watched em afterwards for ourselves and noticed that compared to everyone else our gameplay i kinda slow. Also on my part, Im having trouble grasping the l-cancelling technique and pulling it off effectively.

The Pillaring combo with Falco requires l-cancelling which im still practicing but i think ima discontinue my use of falco and improve my game with the Doc.

I watched one of SmashMac's advanced technique videos and for a good partion of it I had never dne any of those skills before.

Thanks for the feedback ill have more up dates coming.

Top Bottom