• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kraid for Smash 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
This thread gave me a great idea...

Ridley and Kraid as a duo, riding dual Landmasters with Master Hand and Crazy Hand on each side, with Arwings and F-Zero cars taped to their heads. IN the Arwing and F-Zero cars are Little Mac, Mewtwo, Palutena and King K. Rool. And on the back of the Landmasters is the Sarlacc from Star Wars connecting them taped to Audrey II from Little Shop of Horrors. The Final Smash is they get so big one pixel covers the entire screen. Millions die.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
hipster kraid.png

'Remember guys, I was the first Metroid boss enemy stage hazard.'

JabbatheHutt

The Kingpin of the Outer Rim
Or instead, go with Meta Kraid, who's been cut down to size due to having no legs and all.
He can move like Jabba the Hutt. :awesome:

I don't which would be scarier; the teeth or the giant belly that slides towards you. :laugh:
You wanna explain yourself? You find how i move funny?

On another subject, support for this guy needs to be resurrected. Kraid > Ridley!

At least lets get his stage back!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom