• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KOTC Resurrection Results 3/21

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Not quite a Resurrection lol, but even with the few number of entrants, it was really fun. Not enough teams for doubles unfortunately, and we started draft crews, but Eggm left before it ended when it was his turn to go in -_-

1. Eggm
2. Vanz
3. G$
4. DJNintendo
5. UltimaScout
5. ChiboSempai
7. Kasumi
7. Rin
9. Cell
9. Rojas

Kasumi

Smash Journeyman
Ah. Okay, so Eggm won. Was waiting for this to get posted.

Tiny Shoutouts:

1. Eggm-You're the only guy I didn't play. I thought for once I could say I played everyone at a tournament. How could I forget to play you?

2. Vanz-Nice Jiggypuff. All matches against you were fun. I think I liked the Link ditto the best. And in case he doesn't see this topic, you're my friend Rin's hero. Hah.

3. G$-I'm surprised you didn't get kicked out for being so loud. This tourney had such a serious tone. We only played a few games, but you're funny as hell. Watching you play Do.young was fun.

4. DJNintendo-I really do appreciate all the games we played, even though you read me like a book. It's probably boring to play someone that far below you, so I'm letting you know I really do appreciate that fact that you kept playing. Thank you very much.

5. UltimaScout-Good game, right at the end. I couldn't leave if I won my last match. Thanks for beating me before I left. Now I have more dedication to get better for SPOC.

5. ChiboSempai-Thanks again for putting this together. At first I thought it wasn't gonna be fun since there weren't that many people, but that actually made it better since I played EVERYONE (except Eggm). I probably should have tried to play more games with you throughout the day... oh well. Also, sorry I didn't respond to your last text message about when did I think I was gonna be there. I didn't even realize you sent that until after I'd left. Thanks for getting the venue fee waived as well. Rin and I didn't anticipate how much tolls were gonna be coming and going back, so the 10 dollars saved each worked wonders. Last thing, does Eggm have some way of getting that TV he left? Or was that a misunderstanding?

7. Kasumi\KCS-You're getting better, but you're still not there yet.

7. Rin-Practice, practice, practice. Soon you'll probably be loads better than me. You seem to have more dedication than I ever did.

9. Cell-Chances of you seeing this are slim, but whatever. It was pretty cool hanging out with you for most of the day. I wished I could have found you before I left to say good bye. It was cool how you embraced the advanced tactics like wavedashing and shffling and didn't see them as cheap or anything. I really hope you find this community, man. If you do, I'll teach you the rest of the Rubik's Cube.

9. Rojas-Play to win.

Do.Young (May have got that wrong) - Fun sets. Hope to play you again at SPOC.

W.ow (Wo.w?) - It's inspiring to see such a high level Ness, especially since I'm a huge Earthbound/Mother fan. I've just always liked the character, and it's pretty cool to see how well you do with him.

Edit: It figures my 100th post would be a shoutout. Shoutout posts are where it's at.

Top Bottom