• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Korlash Clan

KorlashClan

Smash Rookie
Korlash is back and ready to build a new multigaming clan with a division in SSB Wii U! We were once known for our ferocity and plan to reclaim our seat at being the best Super Smash Bros clan. With over 30 clans defeated by our hands in the past, the evidence is undeniable! Now Korlash is ready to continue that legacy. This is a prime opportunity to help build, create and be a part of a Super Smash Bros legend.
While skill levels can't be determined yet due to the game not being out, we do accept members regardless of skill; however we reward those who are truly skilled with the rank of Elite! Being part of the Elite of Korlash is no easy task. Only those who are worthy may climb to that rank.
If interested please join Korlash's SSB Division's home.
From there you need to apply for Korlash Clan membership as well as the SSB Division membership.

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
Is there a ceremony of inauguration or something like that because I want a big party to join you clan dude I'm not like some random people I bring fame

Top Bottom