• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Koopaling-icons!

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
Since it's finally confirmed that Koopalings join Bowser Jr. in this outing of Smash, I'll finally bring all the icons I made specifically for supporting your Koopaling here!

Morton is still missing due me trying to work out how to preserve his tiny hair strands.

All are ripped from MK8 (credit to MarioWiki), made smaller and removed the black borders by me.

Enjoy!!

Also, if any mod here (@Hong), is there some way you can make these icons to the smiley section of Smashboards, basically in style of :4villager: (: 4villager :)? Basically ":4larry:" or :4iggy: and so on?

Last edited:

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
Very nice, I hope they are added to the list of smilies soon. Speaking of :4villager: I wish someone would make an icon for :4villagerf: too.

Top Bottom