• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KO Punch: the scrub buster

Status
Not open for further replies.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Ever come across a random scrub in online? The kind that suck so bad they don't even seem to have a gameplay and they're just dash attacking or jumping around aimlessly?

That's why I love the KO punch. It's like Raid: kills scrubs dead. It takes the thought out of killing them. It's just so satisfying to see the screen pause and them rocket off screen.

Why do I love it so?

As a hardcore Melee fan, it's frustrating to adjust to Smash 4 physics. But since Little Mac just stays on the ground, spaces and pivots, he's really not all that complicated. So while with other characters I struggle to move and kill with..... Little Mac just needs to bait a move or read a roll and BAM

SO BEAUTIFUL.

Does anyone else feel like me?

TheMiggidyMacDuffy

Smash Rookie
i like it because it's a one-hit-knockout move that rewards you with a small cinematic for connecting it

i mean i'm not bitter about the other guy it's just a rewarding move

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom