• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Knuckles in Brawl? A subtle hint...

Status
Not open for further replies.

matthewmilad

Smash Journeyman
The music from today's post is described as being "from "Sonic The Hedgehog 3," in which Knuckles first appeared." Brawl already has a glide function for 3+ characters. Now, Sakurai mentions Knuckles. Do you think this is a hint at Knuckles being in the game? Kinda like the little hints pointing towards Ness not being in, I think this could be a little hint towards Knuckles being in. What do you think?

Naoshi

wow this is a custom title
Eh, I don't think it'd be a hint...Sounds like a bit too much speculating IMO. No offense. But who knows?

MIRAI87

Smash Journeyman
I was going to post the same thing, but because the forum ran slowly after the update (probably because it got owned by people posting reactions to the christmas update.)

Also, the music isn't ice cap, but it's certainly a great remix! : )

MIRAI87

Smash Journeyman
I think that... I saw this speculation coming a mile away. :)
I hear Sakurai is buying us all magnifying glasses and a game of Super Smash Bros: Clue for Christmas.

It was Snake, on the Battlefield, with the Gooey Bomb.

EDreams

Smash Journeyman
...Are you serious?

He's giving a bit of trivia about the game instead of just saying "Yeah, Sonic 3, it was great, whatever". That's it. This doesn't confirm anything or raise the chances of anything at all.

Smash legacy

Smash Apprentice
Thought the same thing man, and i agree that its possible this might be a clue, mabey to make up for the laggy updates hes giving us hints to have a greater idea whos in or not.

I deffinetly think he would be a great brawler

T-major

Smash Champion
as awesome as I think Knuckles is.... really... are you serious?

h... how can ANYONE with enough common sense to use the internet take such a small and meaningless sentence, as a hint at a playable character?... not only that, but a THIRD PARTY character, from a franchise that already has a character!?

seriously. STOP! it's annoying.

AdmantNESS

Smash Ace
Up until now Wario alone is special and can use a smash ball but once on five different maps in which Knuckles first appeared.

See what I did there?

Solharath

[ZTD] CEO
Poor Panda wants Knuckles so bad, All these naysayers will be bad for his moral. Knuckles has a low chance, and this update, in no way, neither confirms nor deconfirms the echidna as a playable character.

Myself, I think the subtle hint may be towards the fact Knuckles is going to be in in some way, shape, or form. I'm thinking AT.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Watch - that Ice guy is going to figure out how to come back and talk about how right he was...

Edit: He's not in, but I wouldn't complain if he was

Stryks

Smash Hero
IM GONNA SAY THIS AS OF NOW, THERES NO WAY SEGA WILL GET 2 PC REPS, SEGA DOESNT DESERVE IT, AND IT WOULD BE UNFAIR T THE REST OF THE COMPANIES, THERES NO FREAKING WAY!

fewww

AS Juggernaut

Smash Journeyman
Okay guys. No need to rip him apart on the subject, I mean its Christmas, no need to be a Scrooge. Anyways, I'm sorry but Sakurai mentioning Knuckles like he did in no way confirms him. This doesn't necessarily mean he won't be in, but he doesn't have very high chances. No need to feel bad though, its Christmas. You'll forget all about this speculation.

EggBomb

Smash Apprentice
Doubtful Knuckles will be in as a PC, he stands a good chance at being an AT though.

D

Deleted member

Dude, Ness got more than hints. I'll eat my ***** if he's out.

Anyway, Knuckles won't be in; common sense says no. This isn't that Olympics Games game. As an AT maybe though?

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Dude, Ness got more than hints. I'll eat my ***** if he's out.

Anyway, Knuckles won't be in; common sense says no. This isn't that Olympics Games game. As an AT maybe though?

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Common sense also says Ness is out BTW

D

Deleted member

No, I disagree. Strongly disagree.

Sakurai said Lucas' phyiscal moves are different, and mentioned Ness so many times in that special moves page that it could almost be HIS update.

Luigified clone ftw.

Any ideas for a Knuckles AT?

Storm Eagle

Smash Lord
NNID
Storm88
IM GONNA SAY THIS AS OF NOW, THERES NO WAY SEGA WILL GET 2 PC REPS, SEGA DOESNT DESERVE IT, AND IT WOULD BE UNFAIR T THE REST OF THE COMPANIES, THERES NO FREAKING WAY!

fewww
What about giving every company 2 reps?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom