• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Knuckles biggest chance in brawl

MFZ95

Smash Journeyman
Sonic is really requested and Knuckles is less requested....... but since the dojo site updated about the gliding thingy, it could work well with Knuckles,i don't expect knuckles in,but he is a fighting style and can glide,he may have a chance along with Sonic, just like Marth and Roy , 2 unexpected characters from the same series

Sonink

Smash Journeyman
Yes, Knuckles can glide. Does that automatically mean he should get in? No. If anything, I think Tails would be more appropriate as a secondary Sonic Universe character.

Also, Official Sonic Thread FTW?

Kirby knight

Smash Lord
Sonic is really requested and Knuckles is less requested....... but since the dojo site updated about the gliding thingy, it could work well with Knuckles,i don't expect knuckles in,but he is a fighting style and can glide,he may have a chance along with Sonic, just like Marth and Roy , 2 unexpected characters from the same series
Did this really warrant a new thread? The update confirmed gliding would indeed work very well with Knuckles however; I highly highy highy doubt that he's going to get in. Sonic comes first obviously; then Tails could give Knuckles a run for his money for a spot even. (That's also somewhat far-fetched of Sega getting two rep's in Brawl).

Do not forget Marth and Roy are 2nd Party. Sonic and Knuckles are 3rd.

knucles is so dumb and so ugly.

shadow FTW!!!
^_^ yay alt costume of Sonic in Brawl.

-Knight

zKillah

Smash Journeyman
That always bothered me about Knuckles. What allowed him to glide? At least Tails had the multiple...tails. And no. Having the ability to glide does nothing for Knuckles chances.

Cinder

Smash Master
Neither do I, and we all know he doesn't have a chance in hell! Face it, with only three third party characters, Sakurai is NOT going to waste one to have two characters from the same game!

Ekaru

Smash Apprentice
^Not necessarily. He never set in stone a limit, he just gave out what will most likely be the number of third parties.

That said, Tails would be in before Knuckles. Why? Sonic and Tails was the original duo, then Knuckles came later. Not to mention that Knuckles usually does his own thing to help the team, while Snoic and Tails lots of times stick together, although they do split sometimes. =P Knuckles only chance would probably be if they had updates to the game.... Which would be cool. We don't know if they will, though, and even then the chance is only decent at best... Although if sonic is in, it would be HILARIOUS IMO if Tails worked sometimes with Sonic for recovery and a special attack or two... XD Too bad these boards would be FLOODED with cheers and complaints then. ;_;

Although personally, I thought of G-Red when I saw the gliding update. Meh, I have a weird brain, but the gliding works really close to his Booster jump. He probably won't be in, though, because of the low support, but I'm just saying how meaningless it is to see an update, and go 'Knuckles has a higher chance now!'

Sadly, he doesn't. It was mostly decided during the design process who would be in, IIRC. I think gliding was made to accomodate those who COULD glide, since it just makes sense, IMO. =P

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Knuckles is my favorite character from the sonic series...

Use to have the comics back when I was a kid...But never had a Sega system till Dreamcast...

Lgndknight

Smash Ace
Knuckles can't really be the rep for a game called Sonic, starring none other than Sonic. waste of a 3rd party slot, which could be Megaman or some other popular character

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
And the next person to view this thread is...
Anyway, what exactly did this guy do? I've obviously missed something...
Insisted he knew the entire smash lineup, saying he had evidence he did not supply and when he gave the full roster, it had the word (Maybe) next to all their names...also it was a horrible roster.

He was VERY insistant that he was correct and said he would continue till everyone believed him

prettymanfairy

Smash Lord
And the next person to view this thread is...
Anyway, what exactly did this guy do? I've obviously missed something...
He claimed to have inside information, but no proof. It was pathetic. He listed the character list like

Waluigi (maybe)
Lucario (Maybe)
Knuckles (Maybe)

And the reason he posted like this is because the developers all made characters, and they were gonna place bets on who was going to be in Brawl. So his reasoning was that Hal would have made characters, and some of them wouldn't even be in the game. You should have seen the list too. God was it awful.

Cinder

Smash Master
Insisted he knew the entire smash lineup, saying he had evidence he did not supply and when he gave the full roster, it had the word (Maybe) next to all their names...also it was a horrible roster.

He was VERY insistant that he was correct and said he would continue till everyone believed him
Ah...is the thread still up? I'm curious as to a) who was on said list...and b) oh, wait...there is no B...never mind

Top Bottom