• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Knockout! ((Sheik Clan))

Exile724

Smash Cadet
~General Information~

Welcome to the Knockout clan page if your curious what you can do here in the clan it's basicly making friends, getting better, and reaching the top of our ranks on the way.

I'm on all day every day so if you need anything you should be able to talk to me right away don't worry about bothering me, we will have meetings over aim or our chatbox and you can also post a shoutout or topic on our All is Brawl group http://allisbrawl.com/group.aspx?id=2894

I will hold tournaments two times a week on All is Brawl so that it is much more organized by participating in the tournaments you will rank up in our clan, the rules will be the tournament rules of the All is Brawl ladder so make sure you read them well, please save the film after you fight in case there is an argument so you can just send me the fight if theirs a problem.

Tournament Experiance

Participating 1 EXP
Third 3 EXP
Second 5 EXP
First 8 EXP

~Member List~

Here is the current list of members they are organized by their rank and location, it will be updated daily you can also see the members on our group page.

[Rank: Leader]->[Exile724]->[Painrulesyou]->[Florida]->[4897-5702-9056]
[Rank: New Recruit]->[20F101]->[Massachusetts]->[5327 0761 8656] (AiB Group Member)
[Rank: New Recruit]->[Pan2N]->[North Carolina]->[4339 2135 8525] (AiB Group Member)
[Rank: New Recruit]->[Emmy]->[Rhode Island]->[0344 9173 9186] (AiB Group Member)

~Rules & Other Information~

The rules are simple, do not cheat in the tournaments, treat the clan and it's members with respect, and follow the forums rules.
I will pick people that are skilled and devoted to the clan to be teachers that way new members can catch up to the rest of the group.

I have created a chatbox so that you all can talk to each other more easily http://xat.com/KnockoutClan

Well thats all if you have any suggestions for the clan let me know I'll be happy to hear them.

Tristan_win

Not dead.
If gimpy doesn't melee Boswer smash your thread for being the 2nd clan in the sheik forum then I'll join but that's if it doesn't get banned in a day or two.

By the way 3 tournaments a week is a bit much

Exile724

Smash Cadet
Yes I didn't notice that until Tristan mentioned it, I'm going to keep this clan though and hopefully it will be friendly with the other clan and become successful.

Tristan I will also consider less tournaments thank you for that suggestion, I'm getting some graphics made hopefully I'll be able to use them soon.

Kricu

Smash Journeyman
Hey leader of the original Sheik clan. I'm not sure how successful your clan will be for a couple reasons:

1) Those who want to be in a Sheik clan are in one
2) Not many people want to be in a Sheik clan
3) You started this really late

Now anyways, I don't know if you want to just abandon this and merge with my clan because you really have nothing to worry about seeing as you have no members. If we do that, I would be able to let you help in leading the clan and we wouldn't have to worry about any potential rivalry that may come between us. (Ike clans are a prime example of this) I like your tournament idea though I'm not completely for the exp based ranks. Also I have set up a separate forum aside from smashboards and I also have a chat through xat. Please get in touch with my via AIM [Kricu2813] or send me a private message so we can discuss what you plan on doing with your clan.

Thank you,

Crossjeremiah

Smash Ace
if kricu is better than tristan id join there clan.. but clans are not my thing unless theres some money involved or girls ^_^ lols. or even trillian to chat

Exile724

Smash Cadet
I have had many forums including ones with their own url like this one so I would be able to help with your forumotion site, when you get onto aim we can talk about this but I am not promising anything.

I have also made it much easier for people to join and to keep it more organized by using the All is Brawl group system http://allisbrawl.com/group.aspx?id=2894 be sure to check it out all you have to do is join and you will be able to post shout outs and have access to our tournaments and group forum!

I am now also posting this clan on the All is Brawl forum and allowing any characters to join so that no one feels excluded!

If for some reason you can't join All is Brawl please send me a pm here.

Kricu

Smash Journeyman
if kricu is better than tristan id join there clan.. but clans are not my thing unless theres some money involved or girls ^_^ lols. or even trillian to chat
Tristan is most likely than I am though I'm curious how he and some of the others from my clan would match up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exile724
I am now also posting this clan on the All is Brawl forum and allowing any characters to join so that no one feels excluded!

so its not a Sheik clan anymore
Yea I'm a bit curious about this as well because I prefer to remain a Sheik-only group.

Top Bottom