• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Knock off controllers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taft_

Smash Rookie
I really need to save money so I cannot buy an official new in the box nintendo gamecube controller so i was wondering if there is a really nice knock off GC controller that i can buy thats good enough for melee/sm4sh? I currently am using a 10 year old nintendo silver controller so im pretty sure a really good knock off is better than what i have, atleast until i get a part time job or raise some money for an official controller. So does anyone know a good knock off? also im not sure if its allowed but if you do i would really appreciate a link to it if you do know of a good knockoff. EDIT: Also does anyone know if knock offs work with the official gamecube adapter for sm4sh wii u?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom