• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Knee Attack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
This had G-reg written all over it.

quak

Smash Champion
dude, this is the only post i'll ever do in the c.f. forums.

WTF? and.......

you name is obnoxious

Profanity

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BHC-Prof
Energy cannot be created or destroyed, so where does Captain Falcon draw the energy from for his Falcon punch?

Could it be that his body is made of 50% Testosterone, 50% Awesome?

technomancer

Smash Champion
Energy cannot be created or destroyed, so where does Captain Falcon draw the energy from for his Falcon punch?

Could it be that his body is made of 50% Testosterone, 50% Awesome?
50% testosterone, 100% awesome, totalling 400% Awesome.

quak

Smash Champion
it is impossible to know if the knee is equivilent to chuck norris's roundhouse kick. Because not only does the person getting kicked annihilated, everyone who witnesses the kick commits sepeku immediatly afterwards to show their respect for the sheer epic-ocity.

Profanity

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BHC-Prof
I wonder if the knee really IS a very powerful attack. Perhaps, someday, I can do the knee, too.

criticalskills

Smash Rookie
Don't you guys know Ong Bak? TONY JAA is the exact copy of C.Falcon his knee attack is fun to play with especially if you chain it three times :D. Make the guy fly out of the screen so fast!!

Spacetree

Smash Rookie
I call it the Shining Knee. I originally called it the Shocking Knee, but one of my friends didn't understand me and called it the Shining Knee, and it stayed. Which, admittedly, sounds much cooler (a la Shining Fingers from G Gundam). In general, I play Falcon so I can repeatedly shout out the names of the attacks while playing (even ones that don't have names).

Metà

Smash Master
I yell WALL OF PAIN when playing Puff, and sometimes I pretend to fall asleep IRL when I rest them. Too good. ^ ^ My friend likes to spam the u-tilt with falcon, and he's always yelling U-TILT CANNOT BE DEFEATED. Another good one is when you SWD with Samus, yell SUPA WAVED-D-D-DASH!!! I love psyching out my opponent with annoyingness. : D

MikulOnIce85

Smash Ace
If this knee is such a powerful attack, then what happens when a double knee, or a t-t-triple knee is landed? That has to hurt people, even if they're just watching smash.

technomancer

Smash Champion
I lost a chunk of vertabrae to watching a triple knee one time, now I walk all weird, but on the plus side, that **** was awesome.

Ornj

Smash Journeyman
after i saw the pure....chuck norrisness of CF knee i went about trying to do it in real life :chuckle: havnt perfected it yet but it still makes ppl fly until they splode

Wilhelmsan

Smash Lord
I heard that in brawl, CF's knee attack will now send a jolt of electricity through the controller into the hands of the victim. I also heard that Pikachu will possess no such feature.

King_Gt

Smash Journeyman
I tried to counter a Falcon while he performed the knee,
Needless to say my Gamecube exploded at the exact moment I died...

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
i once tried to knee tony jaa with captain falcon. He just stood there. My knee hit him, but I was sent flying back electrified. In the game, that is. Except i was electrified in real life too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom