• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KLC - King Louie's Charade

Wschl

Smash Apprentice

Melee Tourney!

King Louie's Charade

Limit : ~60
Zeit : 18-20 Feb. 2011

Entry : 10€

Events

Melee Singles : 6€
Melee Teams : 6€

Dunno about brawl yet. I would just add it to the laneup to get enough ppl if needed. Id prefer melee only though. So go Confirm!

4Stocks
8minutes

1.Stage will be chosen via Stage-Striking. Losers Choice. No Stagebanning afterwards, since there are just 6 Stages to choose.

Neutral Stages (Singles):

Yoshis Story
Fountain of Dreams
Final Destination
Dreamland 64
Battlefield

Counterpicks (Singles):

Pokemon Stadium

Neutral Stages (Doubles):

Yoshis Story
Pokemon Stadium
Final Destination
Dreamland 64
Battlefield

Desperate Need of Setups!If u can bring, pm me!
Venue

The Room is in Gelsenkirchen Erle. From Gelsenkirchen main Station u can just take the tram to reach the location. Otherwise u can take the bus from Wanne Eickel main station.
The station for bus and tram is "marktstraße"
google :
googlemaps :)

The Venue has 3 rooms :

- the main Hall with about 100m²
- A Room with kitchen about45m²
- a 25m² room for sleepin and other stuff.

The kitchen can be used.
We have to reduce the general volume at 10pm, since the location is located at a private area. Please make sure to clean up the kitchen after cooking and take care of ur trash yourself. I dont like throwing ppl out but i will , if u cant follow orders and rules.
Alcohol is fine , if u dont overdo it. Keep in mind, that we are not allowed to be 2loud after 10pm

Random Facts :

- Only one toilet. Sry =/ (ofc u can go somewhere outside :p)
- Fast Food can be reached in 1minute !
- supermarkets can be reached in 5minutes.
- About 15mins with ur feet to get to the sports center, where u can take a shower and swim if u want. its cheaper if u go rly early. Thats also what id recommend, since u wont have that much time cuz of the events.

Interested

Registration here!!!

Please only register if u can come for sure. Setups will be needed. If ure under 18, i need ur parents to sign an Agreement for u to come.

Sorry bout the maybe confused thread. i just copyed and translated very fast :>

Wschl

Smash Apprentice
Alright :>
Will be Melee only if we get enough ppl.
This time the Location is CONFIRMED so gogo :>
Fuzzy ask the other guys from UK also ;)

ButcherCat

Smash Rookie
hey,
i live in NRW, Essen, do u know how often there are tournaments around (so in NRW)?
cuz i'm not very good in the moment but i have no competition around, so in school or sth.
if there were several tournaments around i would wait, but if they are so few i would probably forget about rl for a month and train the whole time and join ur tournament :D although i would run the risk to get pwned hard by everyone.

SolaR128

Smash Cadet
hey,
i live in NRW, Essen, do u know how often there are tournaments around (so in NRW)?
cuz i'm not very good in the moment but i have no competition around, so in school or sth.
if there were several tournaments around i would wait, but if they are so few i would probably forget about rl for a month and train the whole time and join ur tournament :D although i would run the risk to get pwned hard by everyone.
Essen? haha, that's awesome!
NRW has the most active smashscene in Germany, especially the Ruhrpott :)
Hast du MSN/ICQ? Dann adde mich mal ;)

@fortunecookie: Düsseldorf or Dortmund imo

ButcherCat

Smash Rookie
Essen? haha, that's awesome!
NRW has the most active smashscene in Germany, especially the Ruhrpott :)
das ist gut zu hören :)
jup, hab beides, bevorzuge allerdings msn, werde dich mal adden : P
edit: ist fortunecookie dein nick bei icq? bei msn sucht der nur nach email-adressen : /
ansonsten, mein nick ist UcantTrustFrench ;-)

SolaR128

Smash Cadet
Nein, das untere war nur an fortunecookie (der der vor mir gepostet hat ;)) gerichtet.
Juli-sp[at]live.de ist meine MSN Adresse, 367588897 meine ICQ Nummer

ButcherCat

Smash Rookie
lol, jetz wo du es sagst fällts mir auch auf :D dumm von mir^^

kk, dann werd ich dich mal adden :)

Top Bottom