• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kitsap County Smash

French Tomahawk

Smash Rookie
NNID
Captain Falcon
Hello all, I live on the other side of the water from Seattle, and don't want to spend money to attend events over there, but I still would like to attend events / meetups around Smash. I live in Silverdale, and wanted to make a location where anyone who lives near the area could post to host/attend practice sessions, or help put in the work to create an event. I play PM and Smash 4, and suck at both, but I enjoy them immensely and seek to get better. I am willing to open my abode up to anyone who wants to play some PM, however unfortunately I do no own a Wii U, so if you want to play that you'll have to bring it or host it yourself. I am willing to travel as far as Bremerton, Seabeck, Kingston, or Bainbridge. I know there are sleeper smashers in this area, it's time to wake up!

Top Bottom