• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kissimmee/Orlando anyone?

DaveSoCray

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
1993-9309-8486
Are there any players in the Kissimmee and Orlando area who meet up to do small competitions or just play regularly?

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
The UCF Thread, although quiet as a church mouse at the very moment, has a few people responding to such requests. Facebook is where most of the communication take place such as CFL Smash, Florida Smash among others. Take a look there.

Runie

Smash Rookie
NNID
Musical_Euphoria
A store called Eccentric Emporium has weekly smash tournaments. Mondays are PM/Smash 4 and Wednesday are Melee/Smash 64. They usually start around 5.

The store is located at 712 N John Young Pkwy in Kissimmee, FL.
If you want more info, call them at 727-667-3876

I've actually been looking for more people to play smash with(and do some training) so if you want, we can meet up at the store.
Trust me, the place looks a lot of fun.

SJSB-FARTZ

Smash Rookie
Hey! I work at Eccentric Emporium! Big names are coming tomorrow night at the Melee weekly.

Sadly, we had to cut 64 because we're expecting a LOT of Melee players, and just do not have the room.

NcG

Smash Rookie
Are there any players in the Kissimmee and Orlando area who meet up to do small competitions or just play regularly?
This is late but I am a smash 4 player in the BVL area. Let me know if you're down for training/friendlies. I'm available this week. My email: n_garzon@hotmail.com

Top Bottom