• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kiss My Shiny Metal Alterations - Samus's Changes from Brawl-->Smash4

Conda

aka COBBS - Content Creator (Toronto region)
Hey Samus mains. I've started a video series that illustrate the changes that character movesets have undergone from Brawl to Smash 4. The newest video I've completed in this series is none other than the bounty hunter herself - Samus!

http://smashboards.com/threads/new-luigi-samus-moveset-changes-from-brawl-smash-4-series.373806/

In the stickied thread in General Smash 4 discussion, other character videos are listed. Eventually I will complete the entire Veteran roster! These take a huge amount of work and time to create, but I'm driven to complete it for you guys.

Hope you enjoy

Last edited:

n00b

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
peasantstat.us
3DS FC
1693-1292-7210
Hey Conda, cool video! I wasn't expecting to see side by side footage, it really helps with the comparison. Kudos.

One bit of constructive feedback is when making character videos, don't forget to showcase the difference in aerial grab (z-air)! It's especially important, and one of the most important tools for Samus mains from Brawl to take note of. So for Link and Toon Link, it might be useful to show.

Top Bottom