• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kishiru's Smashfest 12/5/10

황미영

Smash Champion
Any fighting games are welcomed. I own a Wii and 360 with the following games. Melee, Brawl, 64 (Virual Console), Super Street Fighter IV, Marvel vs Capcom 2, BlazBlue Continuum Shift, Tekken 6, Soul Calibur IV, Street Fighter III Third Strike, King of Fighters 98UM.

I have only one arcade stick so if anyone could, please bring some as well.

Address: 1731 Florence Vista Blvd. Orlando, FL.

Time 12:00PM until 9 or 10 PM.

If you're gonna come just post in here and let me know.

I'll see if I can buy us some food as well later on in the day. (Not much 'cause liek, I dun has that much money at the moment.)

Bring TVs, games, consoles, yourselves, and some friendz. ;O

황미영

Smash Champion
Yes it will be on Sunday seeing as I have work Saturday. Please let me know if you are really coming a few days before Sunday. 'Cause, I might just go out. xD

For some reason I thought you meant GNT4. ; 3; But CONR3 is good too. xD

황미영

Smash Champion
Yaaay! :D

Also, Kuya you are always welcomed to come over whenever you are able and want to play or something. xD

황미영

Smash Champion
Just saying, this is still going on for those who are coming. If you need more info on how to get here just PM me.

황미영

Smash Champion
Eh, Kuya was the only SWF member to show. Three personal friends showed up. It was fun, but I really wanted practice.

Pi

Smash Hero
ima pm everyone i think would be interested about the smash alert system
cause yea that's kinda bull****

Top Bottom