• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kirby's up taunt?

zaf

Smash Lord
i been waiting for a kirby dance taunt since melee. When i found out most characters would have 3 taunts i knew kirby would do the kirby dance. His up taunt looks like an attempt at a kirby dance.

what do you think? kirby dance? or new happy dance?

i think its too short to be a kirby dance, but i still do it :p

Sonic_keyblade

Smash Apprentice
if this version was any longer... you'd get punished for attempting it... I barely get away with it when i do use it.

Super Drybones

Smash Ace
I only wish they had four taunts so there could be a long and short version(just for fooling around)

paSTAR

Smash Cadet
I believe the best taunt is to make your own. I like turning side to side very fast so it looks like kirby is turning fast. Also makes him look like he's dancing.

It's like dashdancing only your not dashing, just turning. It's funny. As well as repetitively crouching, standing, crouching, etc.

Top Bottom