• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kirby's Right Back At 'cha! A beginner's guide to Kirby (Ver. 1.0.3) WIP

Kirby's Right Back At 'cha! A beginner's guide to Kirby (Ver. 1.0.3) WIP

RPGMakerFan

Smash Rookie
RPGMakerFan submitted a new guide:

Kirby's Right Back At 'cha! A beginner's guide to Kirby (Ver. 1.0) WIP - This guide provides information about Kirby's attacks.

Introduction to this guide:
Welcome to RPGMakerFan's guide to playing as Kirby. A general description of Kirby's play style is somewhat nimble. However he is light-weight at the same time, making his knock-back from your opponent's attacks have an advantage against you. Though, some of his attacks make up for his feather-weight body. How do you accomplish this? Simple, strategies. Anyways, let's get started!

Kirby's Bio:
"Round little Kirby lives on the peaceful...
Read more about this guide...

Blue Mage

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Neoceus
3DS FC
1762-2875-1153
It's a work in progress so I can't be super critical about anything yet, but in my opinion I recommend you remove all the button icons (or at least don't use too many). I find that it makes the article a little hard to read, but that's just me.

Pixel_

Smash Ace
I suggest you become a competitive player before making a guide.

Your grammar is still great, anyway :p

Last edited:

Togii

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4682-8974-7880
Why do newbie Kirby players like to make guides before they even know how to play the character...

Top Bottom