• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kirby's moveset has been delayed why (I know)

PPNY

Smash Journeyman
I have to agree with almost everyone on this thread. I noticed on the video with kirby fighting mario, when kirby does his foward throw goes back and then foward. This probably means its no longer a suicide and that it will get off all the time. It was so annoying in melee that i couldent get his foward and backward throws off all the time >_<;.

I honestly believe that they didn't show him for a reason. Every character from the original video except for Snake, Wario, and Kirby were playable at E for All.

We know that his Smash B, Up B, and Down B moves remain the same, as we've seen him use them all. We know his Final Smash, and I don't see anything else that would warrant not revealing him - besides his Copy ability.

Krell

Smash Journeyman
The impression I have gotten from Sakurai's actions is that he does not want to release a lot of movesets. I think he has just given us these ones so far to give us a taste, I believe he would rather keep most moves for the players to figure out for themselves. This theory of mine helps to explain why the Dojo updates so often only tell of 2 or 3 B moves, rather than all 4.

Top Bottom