• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kirby's fighter stances

Dazza!

Smash Cadet
Because there are like 3 or 4 stances for each character, what do you think they will be for Kirby?

and will all of them release kirby's sucked up power?

Archenyte

Smash Journeyman
I tdon't know what you mean by fighting stances (sorry) because it sounds like you're talking about taunts. Anyways, I think only one taunt will release his copied power.

shinzou

Smash Cadet
We know 2 of the taunts already, the one he had in melee, his spinning on his foot one from the nintendo world trailer and the last in unknown... but look at this pic...

I've never seen kirby ever make a stance like that before... doesn't look like an attack... maybe another taunt?

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
That's him turning around while in Idle animation. You can see it in Melee, even.

Galvanic

Smash Journeyman
Strange, I keep seeing people on here saying that Kirby has a spin taunt but I watched the video and have yet to catch it. Where's this? Screenshots, anyone?

WingedKnight

Smash Ace
I doubt they'll all lose his taunt. We know the "HiiiIIIIiii!" and foot-spinning pose (also the stance he took when you chose him in 64) are confirmed. I won't guess as to the last, but I think only his "HiiiIIIIiii" will drop the hat.

Gigan X3

Smash Apprentice
I think it would be cool if he kept always the "Hiii!" taunt to remove your copied power but the other 2 varied depending on what character you sucked, He would proceed to Copy their taunts, I think that would give Kirby a lot of Replay.:)

Weltunter

Smash Journeyman
I think it would be cool if he kept always the "Hiii!" taunt to remove your copied power but the other 2 varied depending on what character you sucked, He would proceed to Copy their taunts, I think that would give Kirby a lot of Replay.:)
lol

Show me your moves!

Top Bottom