• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kirby's ducking

Fabrian

Smash Journeyman
I don't know if this is useful but it's there for a funny approach.
Heh... I was playing around recently and I figure out how useful kirby's ducking is.
For example some of falco's options become severely gimped because kirby can also slide duck under the reflector.

I'll say it again I don't know if this is usefull, but does anybody know what else kirby Slide Duck under?

Adriel

Smash Journeyman
I'm guessing that he means that you duck and then move towards your opponent a little, and then duck again when the next shot comes.

Shiken

Smash Journeyman
yeah cause as far as i know, you cant crouch out of a run anymore...
but on a related note, when ducking use those down tilts, its awesome when you trip the opponent cause you get a free fmsash out of it =)

Fabrian

Smash Journeyman
hmm there was a point when as I ran to crouch, I slid under the reflector halfway, but it might just be my imagination.
Might of also been caused by me trying trying to shield and down titl at the same time. another approach I have to test is to jump into it and airdodge to crouch dtilt. but that would only work coming in from mid air.

Top Bottom