• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U Kirby's Crazy Appetite

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
help

This event is really stupid. There are two tricks that I've heard, and those are to swallow Dedede and pause to look for food.

The problem is, Kirby's Inhale takes a year to come out and then the Dedede just escapes immediately anyway. Whenever I pause, there's literally no food anywhere.

Additionally, the fact that food pops out of treasure chests at a random angle is just mind-numbingly dumb, and Dedede's Inhale range on food is even worse.

Couple that with five Dededes chasing after you and eating the food that you tried to swallow but missed and this is just an infuriating challenge.

Help?

Last edited:

the8thark

Smash Lord
The trick here is to literally pause this 50x over. How I did it was to pause the game, look for the best way to get to the next food, race over get it, then pause again to look for the next food and the best way to get it. That does mean I spent more time thinking with a paused game then I did actually playing the match.

If you think too long before getting each food you'll run out of time or take hits from the Dededes.And yeah don't inhale anything, it's just too slow. Just pick up the food normally as fast as you can. And don't bother attacking the Dededes. Just run around them. Even f that means taking the long way around to get some food, do it. But you can work this all out while the game is paused. So really it's just a case of planing out how to get each food then doing it really fast.

Last edited:
Top Bottom