• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kirby's best Copy ability?

Turtlefox

Smash Cadet
In your opinion, from what you've played, what you've seen, or what you think, which copy ability do you think is the most useful for Kirby? If you can, give some reasons. :lick:

Anyway, I personally THINK that Meta Knight's mach tornado would prove to be most beneficial for a very uneducated, simple reason. He's similar to Meta Knight in some areas (to an extent) .

(Yeah, I know...)

:laugh:

So, what do YOU guys think?

Ferio_Kun

Smash Journeyman
I enjoy Mario/Luigi'. or anybody really that give kirby a spammable projectile.

Hitzel

Smash Ace
I'm thinking the MK hat because it gives good recovery.

Wario's would also be neat because it gives an air grab.

Delta Z

Smash Journeyman
Samus was the best in the first 2. Her Charge Beam got nerfed, but it's still pretty good. As is Lucario's Aura Sphere. But the best, at least what seems like the best, is Ivysaur's Bullet Seed. Seriously, it's like Reaper Combo on 'roids.

GotACoolName

Smash Journeyman
Samus was the best in the first 2. Her Charge Beam got nerfed, but it's still pretty good.
Wait, what? Samus's Charge Beam was utter garbage in the first game. Brawl's is still about as good as it is in Melee, and probably the only reason you think otherwise is because of the generally higher percents required to kill someone.

Delta Z

Smash Journeyman
Wait, what? Samus's Charge Beam was utter garbage in the first game. Brawl's is still about as good as it is in Melee, and probably the only reason you think otherwise is because of the generally higher percents required to kill someone.
For one, I played the first Smash when I was 10-11 years old. I was going off of memory. Secondly, I thought Charge Beam only did 16% for some reason; I checked YouTube and found out it does 22%, so copying Samus is still good.

DK's Giant Punch will be beastly now that it gives you super armor frames when charged all the way.

And, on a side note, Kirby can SHDL better than Falco can now...

MagicJosh

Smash Apprentice
Sonic's hat looked super special awesome and killer, watch the youtube vid of kirby vs sonic and all they do is homing attack each other. AMAZING!

JFunk

Smash Rookie
I agree, you can pull off some great combos with the Ivysaur hat.

Archenyte

Smash Journeyman
I really like Pit's hat. You can aim it up and down which is really good for spamming.

epfftactics

Smash Rookie
I would have to say Pit from what I've seen, which admittedly is not much.
I have not seen C. Falcon which is automatically the best one.
I also enjoy it when kirby eats Wario or Dedede.

Wayland

Smash Journeyman
Seems like pit to me. You can do a falco melee style SHPaletuna, which is badass.

I dunno, but it seems like sucking up Dedede would be like climbing down the ladder. "Congrats, Kirby, you swallowed Dedede! You can officially do less!"

Does Dedede's swallow do more damage/have more range/spit stronger stars than kirby's?

MorpheusVGX

Smash Journeyman
Pit Kirby as those arrows are maybe the best missile in the game. Samus Kirby is great too. Try a dash and attack followed by a charged shot xD. Charizard Kirby is useful. Lucas Kirby has its uses.

mossdog

Smash Apprentice
I like charizards...

it's a good damage builder & it changes a characters approach

Top Bottom