• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kirby98 sprites, concept art, and more!

Kirby98

Smash Cadet
Hello, today I am going to show at least a few things to start with. Please let me know if I made any mistakes here since I am new here, enjoy viewing my art! :D

The princess Tirimisu whom was captured by the evil snake king in the original.

To celebrate the appearance of a character from whom the frog bell tolls in the new smash bros, I would like to share a few old things I made for a once planned game for the multimedia fusion 2 which never got made yet.

The prince in his frog form!

My favorite anime character Mion Sonozaki from the horror mystery Higurashi show!

For 11 years, I have always wanted to write a story of my favorite Nintendo characters in a single comic series with ms paint, however it took more then several years to gather ideas as more new characters come discovering some never before seen old ones from the past!

Top Bottom