• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kirby

Boomoro

Smash Rookie
how does kirby gets a low teir rank but he is one of the most difficult character to master?

KenMeister

Smash Lord
NNID
KenMeister
3DS FC
3609-1224-8364
Because Kirby is terrible, and with results and MU spread being really bad, I could see him being lower, like mid G Tier or lower levels of bad.

GeflGabe

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GeflGabe
3DS FC
4141-7244-4594
Switch FC
SW-7469-5871-5880
I happened to encounter a good Kirby main on FG the other day.
We had a few good matches, but most notably he used many kirby set ups that were pretty nice to observe.
You can take any character and make them a champ if you have the dedication. Yes, this also applies to Zelda and Puff.

Crosstails20

Smash Journeyman
Because Kirby is terrible, and with results and MU spread being really bad, I could see him being lower, like mid G Tier or lower levels of bad.
How can you say something like that kirby is my favorite character but you shouldn't judge if you haven't gotten good

Gamehowitzer

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Gamehowitzer
3DS FC
5327-1431-1627
How can you say something like that kirby is my favorite character but you shouldn't judge if you haven't gotten good
well, kirby is a good character. he simply has no range. so when i just get outranged a whole match i usually go marth. having multiple mains is nice!

(>´u´)>

Smash Cadet
Like you said he has no range I should know, he's my main. Though that being said he has great recovery so why doesn't he have a better teir ?

(>´u´)>

Smash Cadet
well, kirby is a good character. he simply has no range. so when i just get outranged a whole match i usually go marth. having multiple mains is nice!
Yeah he has no range but he does have good recovery so you would think that he would be better

Gamehowitzer

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Gamehowitzer
3DS FC
5327-1431-1627
Yeah he has no range but he does have good recovery so you would think that he would be better
Part of the reason is because his recovery is punishable if you come above the ledge. And all of his specials have a slow startup. and end lag. So seeing that his options are much more limited compared to other characters, this is why he isnt a higher tier. Link is the same way. Slow startup and end lag on most of his specials, and attacks. Also not that many people play kirby.

Top Bottom