• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kirby?

B Link

Smash Lord
k matts...i'm wondering if you've played other characters other than kirby, who in your opinion is the easiest to use.

MATTS!

Smash Ace
I don't mean it to sound like that meowK, it's just that some people really need stop acting childish... but it will be kool meowK.. Thanks for looking out for flamers.... and AlanCiTuAndPope20, I agree 100%. It's a fun game to play with people and playing to all hours of the night... thats how I wish it would be... and nobody saying this person is the best, and this person sucks..... if everybody just had fun.....

If you think about it when 2 people face each other and they are really good... so lets say kirby vs. kirby.... if they are really good top players... it's nothing but mind games... thats all it is mind games.... or whoever lands the first hit to combo to a death... or almost to a death for the other. thats all it turns out to be... So really... does it matter... so we can say that isai is not the best.. nor is anybody else the best... but we can say that isai has way better mind games than most of us... cause once you know all the moves of every player and you have faced every player and remember what to do for almost ever single move for the best counter... than ya.... it's nothing but mind games... lol

MATTS!

MATTS!

Smash Ace
k matts...i'm wondering if you've played other characters other than kirby, who in your opinion is the easiest to use.

hmm, other than kirby.... I would have to say fox or jigglypuff.... are probably the next easiest to use.. thats what I think... but then that depends... some people are differnet when they play games.... kirby could be the hardest to use for them and donkey kong could be the easiest...

MATTS!

Fireblaster

Smash Lord
Someone is gonna post about how WRONG MATTS is, then MATTS will bring up more insults with the usual excuses. This thread needs to be closed. I can already tell MATTS's last 2 posts are gonna cause a huge argument.

†¹Ãgøn¥¹†

Smash Ace
LMAO, fox? Easiest to use? Lolololol, that's the most funny **** I've heard so far. The character that most noob use except for kirby is mostly Capt. F. for his simple combos, especially the one that EVERYBODY knows:

USmash,USmash,UAir,UAir,UpB? Ehh...

MATTS!

Smash Ace
Someone is gonna post about how WRONG MATTS is, then MATTS will bring up more insults with the usual excuses. This thread needs to be closed. I can already tell MATTS's last 2 posts are gonna cause a huge argument.

See this meowK... it's people like this that just jump in and cause problems and flame and start stuff....

MATTS!

†¹Ãgøn¥¹†

Smash Ace
^It's true facts. It's because you say things that you don't even know about. It's like you say pointless things to make us argue agaisnt you then you post to say we flame and watever...

MATTS!

Smash Ace
Matts, you are my hero.

Thanks infernovia...

Ya agony.. I think fox is... so besides kirby being the easiset to some people... you think cpt falcon is the second easiest to use besides kirby... hmm thats interesting... I guess i can see where your coming about that up combo.... but falcon is pretty hard to use... isn't he?... well hopefully cpt "isai" falcon can throw use a few... about the gameplay of cpt falcon... but I always though he was pretty hard to use... he doesn't seem that good recovering around the edges off of stages....

MATTS!

Rupus

BRoomer
BRoomer
Fireblaster: This thread is about Kirby, not about MATTS!. Just because you're not a huge fan of him, that doesn't mean that I should close the thread. If people are unable to have a civil discussion about a character, then they should just not post in this thread.

SuPeRbOoM

Smash Master
hmm, other than kirby.... I would have to say fox or jigglypuff.... are probably the next easiest to use.. thats what I think... but then that depends... some people are differnet when they play games.... kirby could be the hardest to use for them and donkey kong could be the easiest...

MATTS!
I have a hard time using pikachu

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
Well it seems my posts are getting ignored here, which is problably for the best because they would actually get people going...but from now on i suggest a few people do the same as i am about ot do, do NOT reply to MATTS! leave him to the general community and lets just put this stupidity in the past, alright....because this really isnt going anywhere and it solves nothing...

Umbrasquall

Smash Ace
I agree, this thread needs to be back on topic or locked.

Matts can start another thread or go use IM to prove his abilities.

Zen Yore

Smash Ace
Montreal, Quebec, Canada, North America, Earth
i dont think isai has better mindgames then all of us.

if i refer to some videos i've seen, isai has good mindgames but prolly not the best arround here.

I think the best mindgames are performed by Peek~.
Against Peek~, there's nearly no way to counter his mindgames.

...imo lol

MATTS!

Smash Ace
I already told you SIRHC, and Umbrasquall that this needs to be topic related... you don't need to come back and flame at me at something I already stated.

So stop flaming.

NixxxoN

Smash Master
I already told you SIRHC, and Umbrasquall that this needs to be topic related... you don't need to come back and flame at me at something I already stated.

So stop flaming.
Man, stop it already. You talk like you want to be flamed. Stop saying your so good... and play people and beat them instead

MATTS!

Smash Ace
I always thought that when you get to good at a game and you play other people that get too good at the game... it just turn into mindgames.... just watch any video with good people in it... they just move back and forth and wait to see who will try to hit first... they just want the other person to go attack them... cause anybody can jump out of the way and counter somebody if they come attack them and get a kill that doesn't take skill... expessially if they combo.. anybody can wait for them to come and then they can combo them out of stage.... and then whoever gets that hit will most likly will get the kill before they get the kill. So If kirby is use or any character... it doesn't really matter if he is easy to use or not... now if this game didn't have combos that you could link together... then that would be a different story... cause then you could call kirby a easy character cause without combo he could do his drill alot and then his up tilt and f-smash..... even if it didn't combo then he would be a "noobish character."

MATTS!

MATTS!

Smash Ace
Man, stop it already. You talk like you want to be flamed. Stop saying your so good... and play people and beat them instead

look meowk.. more people flaming

MATTS!

Ohh and the post you quoted nixxion.... It says nowhere in there that I said I was good. Please stop flaming

Zantetsu

Smash Master
I always thought that when you get to good at a game and you play other people that get too good at the game... it just turn into mindgames.... just watch any video with good people in it... they just move back and forth and wait to see who will try to hit first... they just want the other person to go attack them... cause anybody can jump out of the way and counter somebody if they come attack them and get a kill that doesn't take skill... expessially if they combo.. anybody can wait for them to come and then they can combo them out of stage.... and then whoever gets that hit will most likly will get the kill before they get the kill.

Can you really be this intelligent? I'm sorry but learn some facts before you start posting things like this. It appears you know nothing about "mindgames" at all.

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
This has got to be the worst example of kirby being broken and easy to use because:

1) You can't refer to anything done by Isai as easy to use.
2) He was down to his last stock.

But I guess I understood your point anyway.
Nixxxon seems to think (dispite even when the community tells him it doesnt) seems to think videos can prove a point. He did this when we where talking about Ness too.

Videos of someone owning with a char does not make them broken...then again i guess it makes us look at the larger picture

Isai is broken

NixxxoN

Smash Master
This has got to be the worst example of kirby being broken and easy to use because:

1) You can't refer to anything done by Isai as easy to use.
2) He was down to his last stock.

But I guess I understood your point anyway.
This is just an example, i've not seen much good Kirby matches around... Watch how he took down Takamitsu's stocks.... lookand with the fdrill he neutralised the fireball and hit mario, then he killed him with dair... that was... lol broken ***... and not hard to do

Nixxxon seems to think videos can prove a point.
I was just giving an example of a video containing (in my view) some of Kirby's broken stuff. I never said anything about single matches proving something

NixxxoN

Smash Master
I dont mind that. This doesnt apply to everything he does and with every character he plays...

Superstar

Smash Champion
Isai should be banned in Brawl. Like shielding.

But from what I've seen, everyone uses the term mindgames wrong. So you can't really bag someone for using it wrong.

But Matts is a troll, it's obvious. Oh, and Sakurai plays favorites.

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
Pika has the fastest cancel
what the hell?!?!?! z cancelling ANY air move in ssb gives you 0 lag at all, amirite? How does pika have a ''faster cancel'' than say... Semus?

boom said:
I have a hard time using pikachu
lol its true your pika isnt great at all, you told me that awhile ago. your falcon/mario are beastly. And you used to suck with yoshi no offence but last time I played your yoshi it was pretty ****. gotta learn some yoshi myself when my **** adaptorz comes in the mail and I can actually play semi real ssb online lol

MATTS!

Smash Ace
no character is broken. You just need to be smart enough to know whats going on and have fast reaction...

MATTS!

Skrlx

Smash Champion
MATTS! you fail.
your kirby fails.
boom pwns you.
malva pwns you.
there's videos of fireblaster pwning you.
stop acting like you have never been beaten by boom.
in kirby dittos i can get you to 1 stock high % and i dont even use kirby. all i do is the same crap you do.
this thread will oviously continue with more flaming.
Kitty moderator person i ask you to please lock this thread.

- Virus

Skrlx

Smash Champion
Please refer to zenyore's thread for more discussing on which character is worse.

Top Bottom