• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kirby?

MATTS!

Smash Ace
Kirby dies easy. You can throw anybody off at low percent and just edge guard... but ya link sucks.. even if you where a master pro with link and you jumped, blown yourself up with a bomb, and then did the up+b, you still wouldn't make it around 45 to 50% if he got throw off right at the edge... so ya theres a difference. Plus I think my kirby would be ranked number #1... All I need to do is play isai's Kirby.. and if I take his kirby, then ya im number #1 with kirby. I think boom has one of the best mario's... but not the best kirby.. no way... ill cap his kirby anyday.

MATTS!

P.S. Note from Quickman! - jii jii

Zantetsu

Smash Master
All I need to do is play isai's Kirby.. and if I take his kirby, then ya im number #1 with kirby.
Wrong. Playing dittos with a character and winning doesn't mean you're the better with that character then the person you dittoed with. Take my Mario for example. I do horrible in Mario dittos but that doesn't prove that my Mario is horrible. It just shows that I can't do that matchup. I do better against my opponents mains then I do against there Mario. Dittos don't prove anything.

SuPeRbOoM

Smash Master
Kirby dies easy. You can throw anybody off at low percent and just edge guard... but ya link sucks.. even if you where a master pro with link and you jumped, blown yourself up with a bomb, and then did the up+b, you still wouldn't make it around 45 to 50% if he got throw off right at the edge... so ya theres a difference. Plus I think my kirby would be ranked number #1... All I need to do is play isai's Kirby.. and if I take his kirby, then ya im number #1 with kirby. I think boom has one of the best mario's... but not the best kirby.. no way... ill cap his kirby anyday.

MATTS!

P.S. Note from Quickman! - jii jii
you don't know anything lol

MATTS!

Smash Ace
No spamming and flaming boomfan... and yes I do know what im talking about.. don't try to prove that your better than me again, cause your not. Plus I can see what your saying BhlMRo.... but wouldn't that prove skill if you both had the same character and both had the same moves and everything... so you wouldn't you think whoever came out on top with that character would be the better one..?

MATTS!

NixxxoN

Smash Master
lol matts and boom stop doing an ego war and face each other in a kirby ditto..., its that simple.

SuPeRbOoM

Smash Master
lol matts and boom stop doing an ego war and face each other in a kirby ditto..., its that simple.
he hasn't beaten me ever, so I don't see what he's getting at. His only chances of beating me would be 4 frames or more while im like link/samus lol...

NixxxoN

Smash Master
then matts try to beat everybody in kirby dittos and post the vids on youtube... then you can say your the best kirby... by now you should shut up

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Plus I can see what your saying BhlMRo.... but wouldn't that prove skill if you both had the same character and both had the same moves and everything... so you wouldn't you think whoever came out on top with that character would be the better one..
The best way to see who is better with a character is to play some other competitive smasher and face all his characters and compare the results but this still can't prove 100% because, like me again, I'm horrible against some players that are worse then players better then them. There just isn't a 100% way to tell who is better then who on characters.

he hasn't beaten me ever, so I don't see what he's getting at. His only chances of beating me would be 4 frames or more while im like link/samus lol...
Your link is pretty beastly :p

NixxxoN

Smash Master
The best way to see who is better with a character is to play some other competitive smasher and face all his characters and compare the results but this still can't prove 100% because, like me again, I'm horrible against some players that are worse then players better then them. There just isn't a 100% way to tell who is better then who on characters.
I think the best way is to make a ditto. One player can be effin amazing with one character and suck with the rest, and this means the other will get bettter results.
If you are so great with one character, you shouldnt have problems in a ditto.

NixxxoN

Smash Master
I've taken to just agreeing with Nixxxon until he dies from his own stupidity.
Its you again? I've never seen one single post by you that isn't nonsense.
I bet u would never say anything to me face to face. Stop insulting me, next time your reported.

MATTS!

Smash Ace
Oh I have beat you before boom... and by the way... we can play any frames, at any time, and you can have any character... ohh and plus we can do the kirby ditto... and ill record so I can finaly show everybody that all I need to do is play isai kirby... :)

Kirby does have some broken moves... but if you know these moves so **** good, and you know they are broken, why can't you guys predict them when you play me... I still win... so you guys must not be able to predict them that good. Like I said before kirby has like nothing but the A button moves.. and if you know what move is going to happen, counter it... he must not be that much of a nub character, and not that much predictable....

It's all basically mind games when it comes down to it... so I would say Kirby is not a "noobish character."

MATTS!

AlanCiTuAndPope20

Smash Journeyman
is Matts! really good?? I haven't watched any of his vids,but the things that I read is that he's purely amazing.

MATTS!

Smash Ace
AlanCiTuAndPope20... I am good... really good... they are just mad... when you see them complain, they are jealous cause I can beat them.

Anyways I have another thing to add about kirby... did you know that kirby and jigglypuff are the easiest to knock off the stage. plus you can up+a kirby with fox and he can die at like 50%.. and jiggs can die at about 44%.... Mario's "head" hit can kill kirby at like 55% and jiggs at like 49%.... samus "leg kick" can kill kirby at 63%.... falco's forward+a can killy kirby at 68%..... pika's back-throw can kill kirby at 59%.... jiggs rest can kill him at 39%... kirby is a hard player to use and to skillfully use. Plus he dies easy... very easy.

MATTS!

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
This is getting so ridiculous, almost repetitive now.

I suppose you can beat alancitu in a kirby ditto in your quest to be the best kirby power level over 9000 or whatever bull****

SuPeRbOoM

Smash Master
Oh I have beat you before boom... and by the way... we can play any frames, at any time, and you can have any character... ohh and plus we can do the kirby ditto... and ill record so I can finaly show everybody that all I need to do is play isai kirby... :)

Kirby does have some broken moves... but if you know these moves so **** good, and you know they are broken, why can't you guys predict them when you play me... I still win... so you guys must not be able to predict them that good. Like I said before kirby has like nothing but the A button moves.. and if you know what move is going to happen, counter it... he must not be that much of a nub character, and not that much predictable....

It's all basically mind games when it comes down to it... so I would say Kirby is not a "noobish character."

MATTS!
wheres your "first" match recording of me losing to you? cause we all know you try to record all your matches when we play you.

NixxxoN

Smash Master
kirby can be hit at similar low damages and not be able to make a comeback, regardless of where the hit took place on the stage
I meant with no edgeguarding too... I was pointing out that Link's recovery is so **** bad.
You mean Kirby being hit with a Falcon punch, DK punch, firepunch or rest, right?

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
AlanCiTuAndPope20... I am good... really good... they are just mad... when you see them complain, they are jealous cause I can beat them.

Anyways I have another thing to add about kirby... did you know that kirby and jigglypuff are the easiest to knock off the stage. plus you can up+a kirby with fox and he can die at like 50%.. and jiggs can die at about 44%.... Mario's "head" hit can kill kirby at like 55% and jiggs at like 49%.... samus "leg kick" can kill kirby at 63%.... falco's forward+a can killy kirby at 68%..... pika's back-throw can kill kirby at 59%.... jiggs rest can kill him at 39%... kirby is a hard player to use and to skillfully use. Plus he dies easy... very easy.

MATTS!
First of all kirby dies only as easy as Jiggly, Pikachu and Ness no johns.

Secondly AlanCitu Was making fun of you because your posts are not quiet intellectual and they reflect very poorly.

And finally you can only beat my Kirby ½ of the so there’s no way you can beat Boom, Isai or anyone important for that matter, and please read this next part, it’s the most important part of my post.

Beating someone’s char once does not mean your better then them, not at all; stop saying things like “I beat Booms Kirby so now I need to beat Isai’s” this is wrong 800% wrong, you cannot consistently beat any of Booms chars I know this for a fact. Stop putting your self on a glass pedestal, it will break.

Rupus

BRoomer
BRoomer
MATTS!, if you saw 1000 people, and they all thought that ____ was ____, but you thought the opposite, are you telling me that you wouldn't possibly think that you had it wrong? And that those 1000 people were wrong, and you were the only person who has it right?

NixxxoN

Smash Master
I think this is not a good example, If talking about himself. Sure he knows better about himself than anyone but he has to prove that all he says is right

Umbrasquall

Smash Ace
Unless Matts has improved by a huge margin over the past 3 months while I was gone there's no way he can even take more than a stock off of Boom.

Zantetsu

Smash Master
This thread is a gameshow and MATTS! is our player for the day.

But seriously, this thread is almost exactly the same as the old thread which got closed. Why isn't this one closed too?

MATTS!

Smash Ace
I understand what your saying meowkitty, but this is only like 10 people... you see these 10 people have heard of boom and everything that he has done in smash... if somebody told them that boom beat this guy and that guy, they would belive the guy no matter what... but if some guy told them that I beat some guy... they would not belive me cause im not as well know as boom at smash.... Just because booms been around for awhile doesn't make him better than anybody unless he has proof that shows that he's better, or as I should say more skilled and more advance techniques than others. It's like saying kobe bryant is the best basketball player ever vs anybody. These people are so gullible. They talk so much trash, and then I play them at the server, and I beat them all the time.. then they come on here, and deny it. It's sad. Plus boom.. I have already covered about videos, I don't always record.. I haven't recorded in like 3 weeks. Then SIRHC just completey believes anything about boom.. saying that I cannot consistently beat any of Booms chars, and he says he knows this for a fact. Thats even more sad. Why talk for other people...? Do you follow him around and note everything he does in smash bros... thats just childish... then I challenge them to matches... and they never play... so theres proof... they are all talk no action. Plus SIRHC, you need to stop spamming in this thread... it's about kirby... EVERYBODY IS DRAWNING THIS THREAD IN THE WRONG DIRECTION, cause they want to see my thread get closed... So knock it off people... keep it kirby related... just like nixxon said... prove my kirby... yes I will prove myself when one of these so called "almighty smash bros players that can't ever be beaten with any character" stop spamming in my posts about how im not good and I can't beat anybody and start playing me in matches...

Plus this is a good thread..... and you spammers that hate me and just wanna post hate cause you don't like me, Because I can beat you... just don't post at all... stop steering this thread in the wrong direction.

Plus I wanted to add that kirby is NOT the most broken character.. Pikachu is... even Your fellow PPS member MATTNF said he was to. And everybody knows thats true. pika has combos that just ridiculously blow away kirbys gameplay in smahs 64. Pika has the fastest cancel and his grabs can destroy kirby in chain combos....

MATTS!

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Plus I wanted to add that kirby is NOT the most broken character.. Pikachu is... even Your fellow PPS member MATTNF said he was to. And everybody knows thats true. pika has combos that just ridiculously blow away kirbys gameplay in smahs 64. Pika has the fastest cancel and his grabs can destroy kirby in chain combos....
1st of all, MattNF was being sarcastic.

2nd of all, Pika doesn't have the fastest cancel. If your talking about Z cancels, all Z cancels are canceled equally with 0 lag.

3rd, Pikachu might be more broken but his combos are actually quite difficult to do. Kirby's combos, on the other hand, are really simple.

Rupus

BRoomer
BRoomer
MATTS!, I'm afraid that if you want to keep the topic Kirby related, you're going to have to stop with the "People only hate me because I'm better than them" stuff. It's just causing people to flame you.

As long as you stop that, I'm able to stop people who flame you for no reason. If you troll, there's not much I can do to people who flame you after that, without closing the thread.

Superstar

Smash Champion
MATTS!, if you saw 1000 people, and they all thought that ____ was ____, but you thought the opposite, are you telling me that you wouldn't possibly think that you had it wrong? And that those 1000 people were wrong, and you were the only person who has it right?
See: Brawl. There are so many things wrong that aren't even competition related.

As tought as Kirby appears, I don't see him that much. At all. I need to play more, but I'm waiting for either an extra GB of RAM [running at 256MB DDR 333 2.66Ghz single core], or my scholarship money so I can get my laptop, even with WiFi my connection will STILL be better.

AlanCiTuAndPope20

Smash Journeyman
Matts! I just can tell you that if you think you are right and everyone is wrong,you just have to play those 10 or 20 people,record and upload the matches. That's the only reason to demonstrate your coherence.
Anyway is not important if someone is better than others.The most important is improving your skills day a day,having fun with your friends and of course playing with some beers lol .

Top Bottom