• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kirby & Wario playable at Jump Festa

Status
Not open for further replies.

saif442050

Smash Apprentice
http://gonintendo.com/?p=32229

According to gonintendo Sonic and DK were replaced with Kirby and Wario (not surprised because Sonic and DK aren't that popular in Japan). Could this mean that there was other stuff show at jump festa that wasnt shown at e for all ? Are there any janenese translattors that can find articles of brawl hands on during jump festa to find out how Wario/Kirby play and other things that we might not know about?

B01001101ownz

Smash Apprentice
the only reason why Wario and Kirby were not at E for All is because of Kirby hats and Wario's alt costumes

burrito

Smash Lord
That makes sense, that's why they had Wario and Kirby updates on the dojo. Oh, I would really like to get some videos or impressions of the Japanese demo.

saif442050

Smash Apprentice
That makes sense, that's why they had Wario and Kirby updates on the dojo. Oh, I would really like to get some videos or impressions of the Japanese demo.
same here and i want to know what Warios up+B move is.

EDreams

Smash Journeyman
Cameras were banned with far less leniency than at E4All (to my knowledge, E4A had no fines), so pictures and trailers won't be as common.

But there's already a Jump Festa thread where this is being discussed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom