• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kirby vs. Olimar

Dagingabreadman

Smash Apprentice
Sorry, if this has been asked, but with olimar's neutral special just plucking a pikmen, how would this benefit Kirby when he swallows Olimar?

Please discuss.

PyroRyuken

Smash Ace
Like how Olimar uses pikimn to attack, Kirby might use the pikmin to increase his attack range as if they were weapons. Throwing pikmin is Olimars forward b so I don't think Kirby can do that.

shadowyoshi2345

Smash Journeyman
very interesting, i saw the topic and my mind nearly blew up on trying to think how it would work, maybe you just pluck them, then there is another way to throw them, idk, i guess we'll have to wait and see

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
Maybe the pikmin will be able tobe hit by their own master. So if Kirby uses his side-B he will smack the Pikmin with his hammer and send them flying toward the enemy.

UMR | donmk

RIP PM
Maybe Kirby could use them as a sacrifice to block an enemy's attack, but that is unlikely. The most probable situation is that he can use them in his smash attacks. I guess we're just gonna have to wait and see.

Corrupted Fate

Smash Rookie
Like how Olimar uses pikimn to attack, Kirby might use the pikmin to increase his attack range as if they were weapons. Throwing pikmin is Olimars forward b so I don't think Kirby can do that.
i agree with this idea we have pics of Captain Olimar hitting people with a pikman he couldnt do that without any pikman so I bet his a is just a puch or kick and a bet Kirbys will change in the same aspect.

Tomek

Smash Rookie
What if Kirby would swallow a one of his pikmin. What would happen then?

Tomek

Smash Rookie
But, he also gets powers from items, do items have B moves? So it's not that stupid of an idea... And still, I think something would happen. Because it's more probable that he turns into a pikmin then into olimar, sins olimar can't do anything and doesn't have a B move kirby can really imitate.

TheMirrorTwin

Smash Cadet
This answer is on the money. Since Pikmin are throwable, Kirby can only pluck and throw. The game would be a bit unbalanced if he stole other B moves... I mean would they replace his other b moves?

Top Bottom