• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kirby Techniques(feel free to add more)

BlackBrawler

Smash Rookie
We'll i was thinking it would be a good idea if we had a compilation of Kirby Techniques and combos. Here is a few i know of.

Kirbyscide
Very simple and very forward. You swallow your opponent and jump off the edge, it is much more effective if you jump of the edge then swallow your opponent.

Luckyjump(Tekagui)
This technique isn't just for kirby but is still very effective. first you spike your opponent with Dair then you fastfall with your oppponent and finally you foot stool jump them. If you do this your opponent will die no matter what.

UpBSpike
When your opponent is on the edge go under them and use UpB.

Foward throw combo(smash wiki)
Just use your forward throw and quick grab your opponent and repeat this only works from 0%-38%.More Effective if you do your F-air.

Wall of pain
Use your Bair against again and again till he/she dies.

Stairway To Heaven(by Gonzo)
When your opponent is in the air Use your Uair repeatedly against your opponent. This move can last forever if your opponent is stupid but if not you might be able to get 4 or 5 hits in.

Grab Combo(Blackbrawler)
I just made up this combo while i was doing classic mode. Its an improvision of the forward throw combo. Instead of doing forward throw multiple times do it once quick grab again and use your Up Grab or maybe even your Downgrab i haven't tried it yet.Afterwards use UpB. Depending on the character you might get them to 41%-45% and this could be even higher since i haven't tried this with down Grab.

DownGrap+up Tilt(Budaman)
down grab to up tilt to down grab to up tilt works pretty well once or twice at low percenteges and for heavy characters mid percents too

2 Hit Combos

Kirby has a lot of these types of combos. Just so you know a 2 hit combo is a combo with 2 hits. Here is a list of them.

Dair+Fsmash
UpB+ DownGrab
" "+UpGrab
" "+ForwardGrab
" "+BackGrab
DownTilt+Fsmash.

Please add on to the list and correct me if i am wrong.

BUDAMAN

Smash Rookie
down grab to up tilt to down grab to up tilt works pretty well once or twice at low percenteges and for heavy characters mid percents too

lilthunder91013

Smash Cadet
fthrow to uair to fthrow to uair to fthrow then jump and do the airiel hammer usally works pretty good for me

storm92

Smash Ace
@ lilthunder- People get out after the second Fthrow, so no.
@ Budaman- No, that doesn't work either. It's Dthrow-->Utilt-->Utilt-->Chase/Utilt

Fthrow-->Uair-->Fthrow-->Uair-->Aerial Hammer/Fsmash is my favorite on heavies.
Does 51%.

BlackBrawler

Smash Rookie
@ storm-could you give me a name for your combos or somethin

Ill try out Budamans combo and if it doesn't work then I'll remove it.
Lilthunder im not sure if it will work.

storm92

Smash Ace
The Fthrow-->Uair-->Fthrow-->Uair-->Fsmash is the Gonzo Combo.
Aerial hammer is unnamed. I just started using it, I figured everyone else did. The storm variation of Gonzo Combo? xD

Dflected

Smash Cadet
almost any %, 1st two punches of his jab, d-tilt, and f-tilt or f-smash (sometimes d-tilt will trip them) btw how do you do the "quickgrab" mentioned?

Top Bottom