• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kirby Stage Discussion

gameplayzero

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RetroBlaze
I've watched competitive play for years, but I didn't do much research on counter picking, understanding blast zones, and picking stages that benefit characters since I never had anyone competitively to play with.

I just want to know exactly what stages benefits/hurts kirby and why thats the case. Maybe put stages into a "good", "ok", and "bad" category for people who want to help? Much appreciated.

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
Duck Hunt, Town and City, and Kongo Jungle allow for some incredibly early U-Throw kills.

WootSnorlax

Smash Apprentice
Duck Hunt, Town and City, and Kongo Jungle allow for some incredibly early U-Throw kills.
Halberd also. U-throw on the stage kills at around 120ish percent. The problem with these low ceiling stages is that it's easy for Kirby to get KO'd off the top.

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
Halberd also. U-throw on the stage kills at around 120ish percent. The problem with these low ceiling stages is that it's easy for Kirby to get KO'd off the top.
On the Duck Hunt stage, I killed Sheik at 79%. Seems like a good trade off!

Top Bottom