• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kirby Stage Discussion

PixelPasta

Smash Lord
The purpose of this thread is to discuss potential stages from the Kirby series.

First and foremost, I'd like to ask: where are all of the Kirby stages?! Does anybody else find it strange that Sakurai has announced no new Kirby stages? Hopefully we will get some soon.

That aside, which stages do you want to see? Personally, my wish list is this:
Wii U:
Lor Starcutter (Return to Dreamland)
Patch Land (Epic Yarn)

3DS:
Flowery Woods (Triple Deluxe)
Green Grounds (Mass Attack)

Last edited:

PixelPasta

Smash Lord
We should see Another Dimension for Return to Dreamland.
It would be cool do that was incorporated into my Lot Starcutter idea... Players would battle upon the Starcutter, which would fly over all of the Return to Dreamland worlds, as well occasionally entering another dimension!

Last edited:

Dreamking

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DreamWanderer92
3DS FC
0817-5074-8674
Switch FC
6827-7951-1977
I would like Dedede Arena from Triple Deluxe ported directly (with the enemies in the background graphically upgraded if needed) from that game minus Dedede as a stage hazard and resized if needed. The Triple Deluxe version of Dedede Arena is different enough from Boxing Ring.

Shiny Porygon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ShinyPory
I would love to see Flowery Woods be a stage. He's still in the background as a boss character, and attacks the fighters with his roots just like he does in Triple Deluxe. Then he comes up from time to time to directly interact with them by jumping onto the main platform occasionally. Or we could have an updated regular Whispy Woods, that would work too.

KirbyOnly

Smash Rookie
Am I the only one who wants Enteral Dreamland?
Nope. You're not the only one. That could actually be a really cool stage. It could have a boss hazard and the level already has built in stage transitions. Plus the background would look super nice in HD.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Am I the only one who wants Enteral Dreamland?
Nope, I do too. Eternal Dreamland is awesome. Plus, that would pretty much confirm Moonstruck Blossom as a music track. Then also having
Queen Sectonia be a hazard might actually be fun considering her plant and laser attacks.

For Return to Dreamland, I think both Another Dimension or Dangerous Dinner could make some nice stages. Another Dimension has been talked to death, but dangerous dinner has some interesting hazards like those flying fire wheels.

I would say there could be stages from super star ultra...but we technically already have Halberd. Though, Bubbly clouds would be nice with Kracko as a boss. Really, all we need from ultra is masked dedede's theme though. ~

Mass Attack. Aside from that World 4 boss area being used as a stage, (because it seems to be iconic if it has its own boss music), all I can come up with seems to not be that original. Dedede's resort? Well, we already have Tortimer island and the Tomadachi is resort like as well. The first world maybe, but...it's a forest world. :/

I just don't want ONLY a grass stage...But due to there being a remix of Green Greens, that might be what we are getting. :/

Top Bottom