• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

kirby: right back at ya question

BowserX

Smash Rookie
I just have yet another quick question. Did Kirby: Right Back At Ya! get cancelled or something? Because I've been flipping through the TV guide and TVGuide.com and haven't seen it at all in the listings. Or does it only come on on Sundays?

Matt

Banned via Administration
mov'd

And also: I have no idea. I didn't even know there was a Kirby cartoon.

freetyme

Smash Cadet
Hello from the future! I loved that show and I really wished I could somehow download all 100 episodes onto my computer becauase they don't seem to be on DVD anywhere!

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
All the episodes went to an end. It was up to 100 episodes, it was all based on the Japanese show, Kirby of the Stars but without the extra words and such. The show didn't get canceld, it came into an end, but as always, that's my favorite anime show ever. The U.S. verson sucks becasue of the lack of Kirby songs in the show, and they nevered had a DVD for this anime but the Japanese one did. That confused me very much that they didn't even try to make another season of this show, they stoped at 100 episodes at the year 2003 in Japan so that's why theres no more episodes in the U.S. and such.

Top Bottom