• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kirby Hat

Penguyen

Smash Journeyman
Interesting i've never thought about it. Depends on what the pikmin are considered as.

SmashBro99

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4957-2747-2945
Helmet definately, I hope he steals his hair and or eyes too, I love Olimar's eyes lol.

DeChTu

Smash Apprentice
I've wondered this myself, and what happens if you suck up a Pikmin rather than Olimar? Also, there is the question of if Olimar can't smash attack without Pikmin, if Captain Kirby-mar is Pikmin less, does that mean that the B move is Pikmin Pluck? Otherwise, if not, would Kirby's B move be useless? Or would Kirby automatically have a few Pikmin and if they die, his hat disappears.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
thats a good edit, but it changes kirbys hit box too much i think. he'll prob have the hair, ears, and antenna

Thi0s

Smash Apprentice
in regards to kirby eating a squirtle, I think kirby will change into whatever he eats...

Zek

Smash Ace
Pikmin don't have special moves. Olimar does. I think it's pretty straightforward. I assume either they don't give you any ability or you can't suck them up. Olimar will have a neutral B that doesn't involve Pikmin for Kirby's use.

SuperSkeetBro

Smash Journeyman
I've wondered this myself, and what happens if you suck up a Pikmin rather than Olimar? Also, there is the question of if Olimar can't smash attack without Pikmin, if Captain Kirby-mar is Pikmin less, does that mean that the B move is Pikmin Pluck? Otherwise, if not, would Kirby's B move be useless? Or would Kirby automatically have a few Pikmin and if they die, his hat disappears.
ummm it says that olimar cant do SMASH attacks without pikmin. B moves arent smash attacks so obviously olimar hat kirby would still get a move reguardless of pikmin being available.

as for kirby's hat and what it will look like. i say definately the helmet. after all with every character he eats that has an actual hat he gets the freakin hat. kirby only transforms shape when the character he ate didnt have one ex: mr G&W, mewtwo, jigglypuff, etc.
i do still think it possible to get a pikmin hat if you eat a pikmin. did kirby get a pink ice climber hat if he ate nana? i dont know the answer but that would be one way to look at it.

FutureBrawlOwner1413

Smash Apprentice
No he just got the blue Popo hat/hood thing .Why would sucking up a Pikmin give him a pikmin hat there not playable only Olimar is so theres no reason to give him a hat.

Fossilized Ursidae

Smash Apprentice
I can see olimar's standard special being some kind of whistle attack. Therefore if kirby sucks Olimar up, he will get a whistle attack that does minimal damage and no extra effects because kirby has no pikmin. I could also see kirby sucking up pikmin the same way he does goombas and etc., by just "eating" them out of existence.

It'll probably wind up being different (i mean we don't really know how olimar's moves work or fully how kirby's inhale works), but this is a possibility.

Top Bottom