• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kirby Gameplay/Screenshots (In-depth trailer overview)

EverythingSmash

www.youtube.com/everythingsmash
In this video we will be taking a closer look at all the gameplay/screenshots we have for kirby in SSB4!

So far kirby looks similar (move-set wise) to how he was in brawl.

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
I do not like that dash attack and it might have been nice to see the hammer replaced. Other than that, his moveset was good as was.
if you say that he should get his fireball dash attack back one more time...

ryuu seika

Smash Master
Whether or not that's what I'd prefer, I'd be happy with anything that would allow for a quick jump cancel and/or maintain a good amount of forward momentum with a quick ending. Yoyo Spin does neither and that is why I take particular issue with it. The return of the handstand or the addition of something new and short would both have been somewhat pleasing for me.

MopedOfJustice

Smash Lord
NNID
MopedOfJustice
Why do they make the Cutter Blade look so weird? And I hope they change Kirby's aerial forward special back to how it looked in Brawl (and Kirby games, for that matter).

extremechiton

Smash Lord
NNID
Extremechiton
3DS FC
1590-4719-6526
Switch FC
SW 5498 9796 6766
i kinda wish there are two kirbys.

the first being a complete copy over from brawl.
and the second being kirby from kirbys return to dreamland and using only moves from that game.

L9999

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3780-9480-2428
They gotta restore Kirby to his N64 version, back then when he was actually good. He sucks horribly in Melee and is mediocre in Brawl.

Top Bottom