• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kirby Dittos

-Knux-

Smash Ace
Wow. Great vids. You both were awesome. I'd love to play either of you when I have time. ^^

Jester Kirby

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JesterKirby
same here, always a friend of kirby users. Messege me sometime if either of you want to play. I don't really like kirby ditto after kirby ditto all day, but a few are fun b/c you can learn alot from each other.

Synerate

Smash Cadet
Kirby dittos are fun, but they can drag on cause everyone knows what to watch out for. In the end they do make you a better kirby player.

kamekasu

Smash Ace
Cereal Rabbit, I think I liked your Melee Kirby better.

I should clarify. There was just so much more... coolness. Yes.

And Kirby dittos are lame.

Vulcan

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SaberVulcan
Good watches, lots of Dairs going on...I really should add that to my gameplay. Ive played a lot these past couple of weeks and I dont think ive used it once...hm

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I like how Cereal Rabbit said you can learn something from them when there are loads of better Kirby's that i've seen.

No offense but be humble.

Top Bottom