• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kirby Discord Server!

DERPFISHsaysNO

Smash Cadet
Yes. Discord had an error and is currently undergoing a hotfix.
" Investigating - Server maintenance hotfix had an unforeseen issue. Our team is working on getting the servers back online.
Feb 12, 16:30 PST "

Mega-Spider

Smash Ace
NNID
MegaSonic3
3DS FC
4124-5940-2103
I'm having some problems getting into the Kirby Discord. I joined, but I can't view the rules and info, updates, and gourmet resources text channels, and I'm sure those are my tickets in order to become a member. I can't send messages or anything. How do I get in?

KenMeister

Smash Lord
NNID
KenMeister
3DS FC
3609-1224-8364
I'm having some problems getting into the Kirby Discord. I joined, but I can't view the rules and info, updates, and gourmet resources text channels, and I'm sure those are my tickets in order to become a member. I can't send messages or anything. How do I get in?
You're supposed to get a flair assigned.

Mega-Spider

Smash Ace
NNID
MegaSonic3
3DS FC
4124-5940-2103
You're supposed to get a flair assigned.
When I joined the Mega Man Discord, that happened as soon as I got there. For this one, it didn't for some reason. It says I'm online when I look at those who are online, but that's as far as I can get.

KingDaiGurren

Smash Journeyman
If you can still see the flair channel then type .im Star Warriors. It sounds like the mega man discord has an auto flair set up.

EKH

Smash Rookie
I've been hanging around the Kirby boards for a while now. I want in on a Kirby Discord server! :)

Top Bottom