• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kirby dacus

MalXLupus

Smash Rookie
Sooooooo with the release of 3.5 and all the new mechanics and nerfs and buffs there has been much focus to adapt. However in my own search for adaptation and answers I have hit a wall. 3.5 gave all characters a 2 frame window in which to dacus (dash attack cancel up smash). This used to be impossible for Kirby because of his 3 fra me DA start up and the minimum 4 frame dacus requirement. However, since the release of 3.5 I have not seen any videos or content specifically pertaining to Kirby's dacus. I crave to learn how. I want to see it done because it has eluded me so far. Has anyone consistently been able to dacus with kirby? Can you post a gift, video link or a succinct description of the timing/frames involved? Have you seen any utility in dacusing? Show me how so I can sate my hunger and assess for myself.
Thanks
~Mal

PootisKonga

Smash Ace
Just like the Kongs, Kirby's Dash Attack cannot be used for DACUS at all in exchange for its ability to go off the edge of a platform or stage

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Even if they could, they don't have enough startup distance on dash attack to have useful DACUSes.

Top Bottom