• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kirby Boss in Subspace???

AIM0001

Smash Lord
Since King De De De is confirmed has a character and no longer a possibility of him being a boss which Kirby Boss do yo think it'll be. I have a feeling It'll be Whispy Woods. But if it were up to me I would pick Marx from kirby super star on the SNES because he's my fav under de de de and metaknight

Here's a video of Marx

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4R331WBOj8

Silent_Hill_Crossing

Smash Apprentice
King Dedede could still be a boss. (Bowser anyone?)

But if he isn't a boss to Kirby in SE (Being a boss and playable) then we must have Marx. Although I hope he is playable too.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Marx will make a great boss. Daroach could be a boss to. Or maybe Drawcia.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Whispy woods FTW man.

I mean he's been the standard kirby boss for how many games now?

not to mention that he fits that criteria pretty well

AIM0001

Smash Lord
King Dedede could still be a boss. (Bowser anyone?)

But if he isn't a boss to Kirby in SE (Being a boss and playable) then we must have Marx. Although I hope he is playable too.

Yeah I wouldn't mind having Marx playable but I doubt it cuz we have 3 kirby characters which is why I made this a kirby boss thread instead of a Marx thread though maybe I should make one just to see what everybody says;)

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Kirby have the baddest of the bad Boss so far, they all need somthing legendary to stop them. Maybe they could put Miracle Matter or O2 in the game.

Duality

Smash Journeyman
Who knows? Maybe some villians in SE will be playable characters as well, such as fighting Dedede who maybe gets possessed or something. I don't see why him being playable makes him unable to be a boss..

Hong

The Strongest
The most logical choice would to have you beat the Dark Matter out of King Dedede, and then fight Nightmare after that. That is if you want to be traditional. The most awesome boss, however, would easily be Marx or Heavy Lobster. I'd kill to see Heavy Lobster in 3d.

Kor

Smash Apprentice
I dunno why, but I can easily imagine Kracko being a boss of the SE.

I just put Kracko on the same level as Petey.

I don't think a lot of the subspace bosses are going to be actual villians from other games, but rather some of the more central underlings.

So Like Petey, Gohma, and Kracko.

AIM0001

Smash Lord
I dunno why, but I can easily imagine Kracko being a boss of the SE.

I just put Kracko on the same level as Petey.

I don't think a lot of the subspace bosses are going to be actual villians from other games, but rather some of the more central underlings.

So Like Petey, Gohma, and Kracko.

I think all subspace bosses shouldn't be from the playable roster they should be other characters from the franchise.....but I like the Kracko suggestion and the Nightmare one too. They'd look pretty good in 3D I kinda just don't want whispy woods. I still stand as Marx as my top pick.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Well he's not going to just turn good, is he. And I haven't seen the video, but aparantly DK fights Bowser.
I still think the characters that are PC's are going to be fought, but not "Boss" battles, such as Petey...more like regular battles

C.Olimar788

Smash Ace
I would love to see several Kirby bosses, but the one I would want to see the most is Dark Matter. He hasn't shown up recently, which annoys me. :p I'm sure the franchise will get multiple bosses, though.

Heavy Lobster FTW! *runs*

Top Bottom