• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kirby banned in japan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydde

Smash Lord
NNID
Rahrthur
A friend of mine told me that in japa are banning characters... one of them is kirby..... because of his swalloing + thorw outside the stage is unavoidable....

it is true? i really doubt tis but im not sure.

thanks in advance.-

kenja0

Smash Apprentice
A friend of mine told me Metaknight was too slow. I knew right there, I could never trust them again...

RobinotX

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RobinotX
Lol.. noway that they ban Kirby just 4 that... it's the same that they ban DK for his Grab..
Or Olimar because he is with 7 o.o

No sorry.. I don't think it is ;)

storm92

Smash Ace
That would be ridiculous.
For one, exhale versions of Kirbycide are truly only effective on a few characters who don't boast good recovery, and secondly, its not unavoidable.

Synerate

Smash Cadet
thats redicoulosly dumb of them if its true. its not Kirbys fault that the other player is being a ****** and waiting for you to swallow him like hes just waiting for the bus. They are probally ban color now too cause its a disadvantage for color blind people. (no offense to color blind peeps)
~┼Syn┼~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom